[119]

It's the next morning. Eli left yesterday on a school trip so now I'm alone. For now. I pack my bag and rush outside.

"Can someone give me a ride?" I ask.

"Go and wait outside. I'll be there in a few minutes" Derek says and I nod at him.

"Thank you. Bye, dad".

"Bye" my dad says.

I walk outside and wait. He is getting kind of late so I said to light up a cigarette while I wait. I light it up and start it but when I'm half way smoking it, I hear keys and footsteps. I immediately throw it away and look over the door. Derek closes the door behind him and stares at me for a few minutes before he sighs. We both get into his car and he starts driving.

"It's 7:45 in the fucking morning" he says but I keep my stare out of the window. "Are you serious right now? I think you promised that you will try to quit it".

"I will. I promise you. I just need time to-"

"Yn" I sigh. "How many cigarettes do you have at the moment?" I look at him before I look at my package of cigarettes. I count them.

"10".

"You are allowed to smoke only one. No more".

"Are you kidding me? That's not possible".

"Yes it is. I'll come to pick you up. Only one" he parks the car and looks at me. I pull the cigarettes back into my bag and look at him. "I want to keep you healthy".

"I know".

"Only one or I'm taking them away" I sigh.

"Okay".

"Go".

I get out of the car and he drives away. I sigh and walk in the school. I go straight to my class and sit there waiting. I got bored.