[69]

Theo and I leave the sword at Kira's house again and after we both run back to Peter and Stiles. When we meet we see Stiles talking to the phone and Peter walking left and right anxiously.

"Guys?" Theo says.

Peter turns around. So does Stiles as he hangs up the phone finally. Peter runs to me and stops right in front of me. Stiles and Theo are staring at us.

"Are you hurt? Are you ... " Peter can't continue his sentence. "Fucking hell. Are you okay?".

"Yeah. I am ... I'm fine. Did you get hurt?".

"No. I'm okay".

"That's good" we all stay in dead silence as Peter and I are just staring at each other. I decided to break the silence. "Did you call your father?" I look finally away from Peter.

"He said that right after you left their house he destroyed the wall of my room. He remembered everything and said everything to Scott, Liam, Lydia, Malia and Derek. They killed my mother".

"I'm sorry to hear that".

"She wasn't real so it's okay I guess".

"Did you see her?".

"Yeah. I ... I saw her".

"Are you okay?".

"I'm fine".

"Okay" I look at Peter again.

"Uhh ... Guys?" we hear Theo saying and we all look at him. We see the Dread Doctors.

"Oh fuck".

"Run" Stiles says and we all start running.

I notice that Peter is slightly hurt and can't run really well. He falls to the ground and I run near him.

"Yn?" I hear Theo saying. I look at the Dread Doctors that are away from us but running behind us.

"Go. We will be right behind you" I lift Peter's shirt and notice that he's hurt.

"You will get hurt".

"Go. Run away. We will come" they both stare at me (Stiles and Theo). "Go" they both run away and I look at Peter.

"Yn, you have to go".

"No. Not without you" he stares at me wanting me to leave. "I'm not leaving you. Alright?".

"I don't want you to get hurt".

"Well I don't want you to die" I grab his arm and start taking a bit of his pain. I pull away after a while. I hear the Dread Doctors running towards us.

"Yn, you gotta go".

"I'm not leaving you" I see the Dread Doctors riding their horses and coming towards us fast enough. I hear footsteps behind me and I see Liam, Theo, Derek, Malia, Stiles and Scott. "Guys?".

"Get him back to the house" Derek says.

"I'm not leaving any of you out here" I look at all of them.

"Well he can't stay here like that" Liam says and I look at Peter.

"Stiles?" I look at him.

"I have my Jeep a bit away from here. I could take him" I look at Peter and he looks back to me.

"Dad?" I felt stares at me.

"Stay safe" I nod and help him to stand up.

"Keep him safe" I say to Stiles.

"I got him. Let's go" Stiles and Peter rush away. We all look at each other.

"We gotta work all together. They are strong" Scott says. I look at Malia and she looks back to me.

"What?" Malia says to me.

"Group of two. They are 3 and we are 6. We got this".

"What groups?" I look around as Derek said.

"Theo, Liam. Derek, Scott. Malia and me. Sounds good?".

"Why like that?".

"Because of the cooperation".

"We two together? Seriously?" Malia says and I look at her. I completely understood how she meant what she said and it definitely wasn't good.

"Go with Derek" Scott says to me and I nod.

"Let's go".

We all go towards the Dread Doctors and start fighting. Derek and I never cooperated well and so do we now. We can't cooperate and as a consequence the Dread Doctor drops me down and I groan in pain. He manages to stab me with a stick near to my stomach but then Derek throws him away and manages to kill him. I'm not healing as fast as I should heal and that's concerning. Derek runs to me and kneels down in front of me.

"Yn?".

"I feel like passing out" I breathe really heavily as I have my hands at the place that the stick is stabbed in me.

"We gotta take it out".

"No. It hurts".

"You will heal".

"I'm not healing that fast".

"Because of your emotions" I stare at him. "Nothing is your mistake. Malia makes her own decisions and you aren't responsible for anything. Okay?".

"Okay".

"I'm going to take it out and you're going to stay as calm as possible. Okay?".

"Okay".

"Good" he touches the stick and I take a deep breath. He takes out and I scream in pain. "Shhhh. I got you. Let yourself to heal. C'mon".

I press my head at the tree behind me and I breathe fast and heavy. Derek takes a bit of my pain and I start calming down. After a while I managed to heal. I turn my head and see that the others killed the Dread Doctors too. I softly smile and rest my head back.

"We did it" I say and Derek softly smiles.

"We did it".