[89]

I see the door of Eli's and my room open and Eli walks outside. He yawns and walks near me.

"Good morning" he says.

"Good morning".

"What time is it?".

"8".

"8?".

"It's Saturday" he sighs in relief. "Why did you wake up that early?".

"I don't know to be honest".

"Why don't you go to sleep?".

"What about you?".

"I'll study".

"Are you okay?".

"Yeah. Don't worry".

"If you need anything, wake me up".

"Got it".

"Goodnight" I chuckle.

"Goodnight, Eli".

He goes back into our room and I let out a sigh. I run my hands through my hair as I try to stay calm. I don't know what to do to be honest. My phone buzzes and I check it. Message at the group chat (Liam, Theo and I).

- Yn?
L.D.

- Yn, where are you?
T.R.

- I'm here, boys.
Yn.H.

- how are you?
L.D.

- good I guess.
Yn.H.

- did you or Eli get hurt?
T.R. and L.D.

- no. We are both okay.
Yn.H.

- that's great.
L.D.

- the way that you text shows me that something is wrong. What is going on?
T.R.

- Derek and Peter went somewhere out of Beacon Hills and they don't answer my calls. Sheriff told me that they are alive but they don't answer the calls.
Yn.H.

- oh
T.R.

- why though?
L.D.

- I mean, you and Eli haven't brought any trouble or something. Why would they just leave?
L.D.

- that's the problem. I don't know.
Yn.H.

- want us to come from there and maybe talk?
T.R. and L.D.

- no, guys. I think it's better Eli doesn't listen to any of these. I don't want him to be upset or something.
Yn.H.

- well you need someone to talk to too, Yn. Don't leave yourself out of that.
T.R.

- I'll be okay. It's not the first time that someone is leaving me but it's not the same for Eli. He came here to be with his father and not me. Now his father just left without an explanation of where they are going.
Yn.H.

- I don't know what to do or say for him. I feel weak.
Yn.H.

- you're absolutely not weak, Yn.
L.D.

- Liam is right. If you were weak you wouldn't care not even for a second for Eli's feelings.
T.R.

- I mean, he's my cousin.
Yn.H.

- that's the problem, Yn.
L.D.

- you put everybody and everything before you.
L.D.

- do you remember what Alex was saying?
L.D.

- yes.
Yn.H.

- put yourself first. It won't destroy anything.
L.D.

- I guess you're right.
Yn.H.

- when will you meet with Alex again?
T.R.

- probably today.
Yn.H.

- I wait for his call.
Yn.H.

- you can call and ask if you can have an appointment for today. You need to get some type of help.
L.D.

- I don't need help.
Yn.H.

- of course you do, Yn. Help doesn't mean that you're weak.
T.R.

- Theo is right. You have talked about it multiple times with Alex and the other man.
L.D.

- I know. I know but
Yn.H.

- but you can't let Eli down. Right? You want him to not feel alone not even for a second.
T.R.

- yeah.
Yn.H.

- he knows that you're there for him, Yn. You have to take care of yourself.
T.R.

- and protect yourself too. Not only the others.
L.D.

- I guess you're right.
Yn.H.

- how many hours did you sleep the night?
T.R.

- 1? Maybe less.
Yn.H.

- you know that you should sleep. Right?
L.D.

- I know. I just feel like I'll see any type of those disgusting nightmares again.
Yn.H.

- again?
L.D.

- did you see any nightmare tonight?
T.R.

- yeah.
Yn.H.

- wanna tell us?
T.R.

- i remember that I was in the kitchen sitting and Derek called me and then it was blurry. I don't remember clearly what happened but I remember that when I woke up I was crying and Eli said that I was screaming. Muffled but still.
Yn.H.

- we will be there in a few minutes. Okay?
T.R.

- it's really not essential.
Yn.H.

- it is.
L.D.

- we will be there. Bye.
T.R.

- bye.
Yn.H.

I leave my phone on the counter and sigh. I make toast and coffee and sit down again. I ate half of the toast till the boys arrived. I left my toast and my coffee and opened the door. They hugged me as they entered and I hugged them back. I stayed a bit more at Theo's hug. He made me feel safe for some reason. When we finally pull away I close the door and we all go to the kitchen and sit down.

"At least you're eating" Theo says and I softly smile.

"Well I don't need to have anorexia Nervosa. I'm fine with that mentally stupid health of mine" they chuckle.

"You will never stop making us laugh. Huh?" Liam says.

"Nope".