[28]

The school is finally done. I grab my bag from my locker and walk outside with Stiles and Scott. I didn't see Derek and sigh. He ran late again.

"You need a ride?" Stiles asks me before he gets into his Jeep.

"Nope. I wait for Derek".

"Okay. See you tomorrow, Yn".

"Bye Stiles".

He gets into his Jeep and drives away. I wait for around 15 minutes before I understand what Derek is doing. He said before I get out of his car that he will train me after school is done. I turn my eyes to blue and look around. He is nowhere to be seen. I can't see anything different from when I look with my normal eyes. I guess I should train while Derek wasn't with me. I turn my eyes back to black and sit down. I'll just wait. I keep looking around but with no success in seeing Derek. My phone rings. Derek.

"Yes?".

"You didn't train at all. Right!" I sigh.

"No".

"Stand up and look over the trees" I stand up and look at the trees. Nothing. "With your blue eyes" I turn my eyes but nothing. I start listening to a breath and look behind me. I look into the school. Someone hides behind the window. "Yn?".

"I saw someone in the school".

"The principal maybe?".

"With blue eyes".

"Go inside and check it out".

"But Derek I-"

"Go" I sigh and hang the phone.

I walk into the school. All the lights are off and it's creeping me out. I stopped at my track when I heard footsteps. Someone runs to me and drops me down. I look up and see Derek. I curse under my breath.

"You were never behind the trees".

"Maybe".

He tries to attack me but I slide away. I stand up. He is fully shifted so I shift too. He attacks me and I do back but he drops me down without any problem. It was like he wasn't even trying. I groan in pain. He grabs me and stands me up again. I pushed him away from me but I scratched his arm and his sleeve got ripped. He looks at him arm and back to me.

"You were better".

"Derek, don't test me. It was an awful day and I don't wanna play right now".

"I'm not playing. I'm saying facts. You were even better. If I had pushed you down then you would pull me against a damn wall and pull your fucking claws to my throat. You don't now. You became weak".

"I'm not weak".

"You are" I tighten my fist trying to remain calm. I started getting angrier and angrier. "What? You're angry?" he softly laughs. "Not like you're gonna do anything. Right?" I attack him but he drops me down again. "Don't act according to your anger. Think your next move".

"Just shut up already".

"You're weak, Yn. Okay? You're weak. You're fucking weak".

I continue attacking him but he continues dropping me down without even trying to 'fight' me back. I stand up and stare at him. I don't make any moves.

"What? You give up?" he says.

"Never".

"Then come. Try again. Fail again".

"You think I'm weak. I'm not. I'm stronger than you think that I am".

"Then show me that you can fight back".

"I can't do it against you".

"Then you will never be able to fight against anyone, Yn. I'm trying to train you so you can be ready to fight against anyone that will ever come to you as an enemy. You are not even trying to act like you care" I let out a sigh and sift. He shifts too and just stares at me.

"I'm sorry".

"Let's just go back home".

"Derek, wait. I'm sorry. I-"

"Forget it for now. We will train tomorrow".

He walks in front. I let out another sigh and follow behind him. We walk out of the school and walk in his car. We get in and he starts driving. We arrive a few minutes later and walk inside. No one of us says a word. We both see Peter walking downstairs. I didn't say a word and walked upstairs. I got into my room, threw my bag to the floor and jumped on my bed. I pull the blanket over my head and stay there. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I sigh and stand up to open the door.

"Yes- ... " I stopped when I saw Derek.

"You have to eat" he gives me a bag with food.

"I'm not hungry but thanks though".

"Eat it" I nod and he walks downstairs again. I sit to my bed and sigh. I don't know what to do in general.