[51]

I see Liam walking outside and I stand up. I can't say that I didn't feel bad about it. He rushes away but I run behind him. He tries to get away from me and arrives at the rooftop of the hospital.

"Liam, wait".

"Get away from me" he opens the door and gets at the rooftop. I hear a low scream and run there.

"What the hell?" a man with ... No mouth? What the fuck?

The man is ready to attack Liam so I go and pull him back. We start fighting but he manages to drop me down and walks closer to Liam. He pushes Liam back but I push the man away and grab Liam's hand. He grabs the edge of the rooftop as hard as he could. The man grabs me back.

"YN" Liam yells.

"HOLD TIGHT".

I continue fighting with the man while Liam yells at me that he is about to fall down. The man falls back and I run at Liam. The man grabs my arms so the only way for Liam to stay alive was to bite him. He screams in pain and the man runs away. I grab him with my hands and pull him up. We both breathe heavily as we sit down.

"Are you fucking serious?" he says.

"I saved you, didn't I?".

"You bit me".

"I saved your life" he sighs and stands up. I stand up too. "What is wrong with you? I haven't done anything to you and you hate me since the first second that you saw me. Why?".

"Instinct".

"Bullshits".

"You are going against me. I think that's a good reason".

"Shut up".

"Or what?" he is really challenging me now.

"Or we can test that attitude of yours".

"Shut up. Yours isn't better either".

"I have problems so it makes more sense. You don't have anything".

"I don't have anything. I have more serious problems with my nerves".

"Yeah. Sure".

We stare at each other but then my phone rings. Liam walks away and I answer the call.

"Yes?".

"Yn? Is everything okay?" Derek.

"Yes. Umm ... "

"I heard you roar".

"Yeah. I had a few difficulties".

"Where are you? I'm coming".

"At the hospital's rooftop".

"Why?".

"I'll explain everything. Just come from here".

"Be right there" we hang up and I sigh. I call Sheriff.

"Yes?".

"Hello, Sheriff. It's Yn"

"Yn? Everything's alright?".

"I need your help with something".

"Tell me".

"Can you come to the hospital's rooftop?".

"Why?".

"Please".

"Okay. I'll be right there".

"Thank you" we hung up the phone.

I look at the ground of the rooftop. There is blood from the man. I kneel down and stare at it. I softly touch it and bring it closer to my nose. I could maybe get some kind of scent. Nothing. I hear a car stopping and look down from the rooftop. Sheriff arrived. He sees me and walks upstairs. Minutes later he is at the rooftop.