[26]

It's around 6 o'clock. Someone knocks on the door and enters. It was Stiles. I look confused. How does he know that I'm here?

"Stiles?".

"Hey. How are you feeling?".

"I'm good".

"Perfect" he smiles and sits down. "Are you hurt?".

"No. I'm actually pretty good".

"That's perfect" I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Derek told you, didn't he?".

"My father did".

"Oh. Oh yeah. I forgot ... "

"Are you sure you are okay, Yn?".

"Yes I'm fine" he softly sighs. "I'm just thinking".

"Thinking what?" I look at him.

"Why would Aiden ever cut my brakes" he looks at me confused.

"Aiden?" I nod. The door opens and Melissa enters. Stiles and I stopped talking.

"How are you feeling, Yn?".

"I'm perfect".

"That's good. You have healed completely and you can go".

"Thank you".

"Your ... Brother? I guess, waits for you outside".

"My cousin and thank you a lot".

"Stay safe".

I nod and she walks outside. I stand up and walk outside with Stiles. Before we get out of the hospital we fall up to Aiden.

"Yn" he says in relief.

"Hey. Back off" Stiles says.

"Yn, please. Let me talk to you. I didn't do it. I promise you" I stare at him.

"Didn't you hear me-"

"Stiles, actually ... Can I talk with him for a second?" Stiles looks at me confused.

"He tried to kill you".

"Stiles, please".

"Fine" I nod and he walks outside. I look at Aiden.

"I didn't cut your brakes. I promise you. I didn't want to kill you and I still don't".

"How can I believe you?".

"Because while y'all were at the motel and were to kill yourselves, I was with Deucalion".

"I can't believe you, Aiden. I'm sorry" Ethan walks inside as well.

"I can prove it" he says. I stare at him.

"Prove it how?" he takes off his phone and gives it to me.

"The message that you saw was about us killing someone else. You can see that we are talking about him".

"You knew that I-"

"I saw you actually but I'm not angry or something. I would do the same" I nod at him. "Aiden didn't do anything. He didn't cut your brakes and I definitely didn't too".

"I'm sorry, guys. I didn't want to say something before I'm sure about that".

"That's okay, Yn. Are you okay?".

"Yeah. I'm okay now".

"That's good" I nod.

"I better get going. Derek won't like that" they nod and I turn to leave but Aiden talks.

"It could be Deucalion" I stop and turn around I look at him confused.

"What?" Ethan and I look at Aiden confused.

"I saw him coming back late at night with something to his hand. He was alone and that's not normal for Deucalion. I mean we know him. There is always someone with him".

"That's true" Ethan says and looks confused.

"We would Deucalion cut my brakes. He wanted me in his pack".

"That's something that I don't know" Aiden says. I sigh and run a hand through my hair.

"Thank you" I say.

"I'm sorry again" I nod.

I walk outside and walk over Derek's car. As I get in he stares at me.

"You believed them?".

"You overheard our conversation?".

"Yes. Did you believe them?".

"Their heartbeats were steady and to be honest I don't think that Aiden would have done this. I don't know".

"Are you sure about it?".

"I think so".

"Fine".

He starts driving. We stayed in silence till we arrived home. We get out and I see my motor.

"It's still broken. I hoped that I could make it before you get out of the hospital but you healed faster than I thought" I softly smile and look at him. "No, Yn. I wouldn't take the motorcycle away from you" I softly laughed.

"I thought you would".

"I wouldn't".

"So the brakes are still broken?".

"Yes. I didn't even have the chance to check it out" I looked at the motorcycle again.

"That means ... " I walk at the motorcycle and kneel down. I smell it and smile softly. "Bingo".

"What?".

"The smell. It has Deucalion's smell" he comes near me and smells it either.

"You have a point".

"Deucalion cut my brakes".

"You are smart. Confusing" I glare at him and he chuckles. "Let's go upstairs, Yn".

"Okay".

I'm gonna kill Deucalion even if it means that I'll have to die. We walk upstairs and sit down on the couch. Derek sits down as well.