[48]

As I open my eyes I groan. My back is hurting me really bad right now. I forgot how it feels to sleep in jail. I hear footsteps coming closer to me and I sit up. I see Sheriff Stilinski standing out of my cage. He unlocks and waits for me at the door.

"What?" I say.

"You got paid out".

"By who?".

"You will see. C'mon".

I look confused but follow behind him. He guides me outside but when I see who paid me out I stop walking.

"You?".

"Hi" Peter says. I stare at him confused and look at Sheriff.

"I'll need something from you, Yn, before you leave" I nod at him to continue talking. "If you can talk to Scott about his father being in town".

"They are close?".

"No. Scott hates him" I nod at him. Just then I see him walking out of his office. He looks at me and walks outside.

"I wanna fucking kill him".

"Go home and try to calm down" I nod at him. "Malia is with Derek. We tried our best to keep Derek away from here".

"It's better like that".

"Go home" he says before he walks into his office. I look back at Peter and we both walk outside.

"Why did you pay me out?".

"You're my daughter, aren't you?".

"Are we fooling each other now?".

"Listen, Yn. I made a lot of mistakes and I destroyed our relationship. I know but you're my daughter and always will be".

"You came back for Malia, didn't you?" he doesn't talk. "Right. Thanks that you paid me out but if you want to be with Malia then go to Malia. Don't be around me if you don't feel like it".

I walk a bit faster and he follows behind me. After a few minutes we finally arrived back home. I walk inside and see Malia and Derek talking. As we enter they both look at us and Derek stands up.

"Yn".

"I'll be upstairs".

Without saying anything else I walk upstairs and go to my room. I take a shower so I can calm down but when I get out (naked) I see Malia in here. She is sitting at my bed. I grab my clothes and wear them.

"How are you?" I go and sit next to her. "With Derek and Peter?".

"Oh umm ... It's okay I guess".

"That's good".

"Has something happened between you and Derek?".

"Forget it. It's a huge story. I gotta go to a friend of mine. Wanna come?".

"I think I'll stay".

"Okay. See you later then".

I grab my keys, my helmet and walk downstairs. Before I have the chance to walk outside I hear Derek's voice.

"Yn, wait" I sigh and turn around.

"What do you want?".

"Can we please talk?".

"I have to go to Scott".

"Why?".

"I don't think you have the right to ask me that now do you?" he sighs.

"Yn, please. I'm sorry. I didn't know how you will react. I would have told you the next week".

"When he would be already here".