[110]

My alarm goes off but as I turn it off I hear Eli coughing. I get down from my bed and walk near him.

"You okay, buddy?".

"I think I'm sick".

"The werewolves can't get sick" he sighs. "Do you want to stay home?".

"No".

"Then change clothes and I'll drive us to school".

"Fine" he groans out and goes to the bathroom to change. I change clothes too.

When I wear my shirt, Eli enters the room

When I wear my shirt, Eli enters the room. We take our bags, our helmets and walk out of our room. Our fathers aren't in the kitchen like always. I hear whispers and look down the hall. Derek's room.

"I'll make the snacks" Eli says and I nod.

"I'll be right back" I say and he nods. I walk down the hall and hear my dad and Derek talking.

"He hates me" Derek says. "They both do".

"We have to calm down a bit and give them time and space".

"Yn has never talked like that before".

"I know" I let out a sigh and knock slightly on the door.

"Yes" I open the door and they stand up as they saw me. I close the behind me and look at them.

"I'm sorry for yesterday. I didn't mean to seem harsh or have any type of attitude against you. I just want to see Eli upset. That's all".

"We didn't want to upset him, Yn" my dad says.

"I know that you didn't want to but you did and let's say that we didn't take it well".

"Where were you the night? I got sick worried" Derek says.

"It doesn't matter where we were. We came back home. That's what you should care about" he sighs.

"YN, WE HAVE TO LEAVE" I hear Eli saying.

"I'll see you after school" I say.

I walk out of Derek's room and go at the kitchen. I take the snack that Eli made and put it into my bag. Then we both walk outside, put on our helmets and I drive us at school. Minutes later we arrive. I see the coach waiting at the door for something or most likely someone. We take our helmets off and walk there but before we enter, he (the coach) stops me. I look at him.

"I need to talk to you" he says to me and I nod at him.

"See you at break" I say to Eli and he walks away. The coach and I walk to his office, close the door behind us and sit down. "What did I do this time?".

"Do you know anything about Dunbar?" I look confused.

"Well I saw him yesterday here at school but that's definitely not what you mean".

"Did you beat him up?".

"Why would I? He's my friend".

"Well many students say that you beat him up".

"I didn't".

"Should I believe that?".

"I didn't do shit to Liam. Okay? I didn't even touch him. He is my friend".

"Well you have detention till we learn the truth".

"Excuse me?".

"That's the principal's orders".

"Well the principal doesn't know shit. I didn't do anything to Liam".

"You take your things and leave" I sigh.

"For how many days?".

"A week".

"But I didn't do anything".

"Till we find out who did that".

"You can't blame me if you don't have proofs".

"He (the principal) did so you better leave".

I grab my stuff and walk out of his office. As I get out, I fall up to Eli. He heard everything.

"Eli?".

"You didn't do anything" I sigh.

"Listen. Forget about everything that you heard. Okay? Go to your classes and I'll come later to take you back home".

"But you didn't hear Liam".

"I know but they don't" he sighs. "I'll come to drive you home. Okay?".

"Okay".

"Stay safe".

He nods at me and I walk outside. I put my helmet on and start driving back home. There will be an argument. I know for sure that we will argue at home and to be honest I don't want to. Everything is so wrong the last months that a wrong word and everything will be done. When I arrive back home, I take a deep breath before I enter. As I close the door behind me, I see Derek and Peter walking near me.

"Yn?" Derek says.

"Just forget about it" I try to leave but my father stops me by grabbing my arm. I pull my arm away from him and look at him. "I said forget about it".

"What happened?" my father says.

"Liam got beaten up and they blame me. That's what happened" they look confused.

"When did he get beaten up?" Derek asks me.

"Yesterday" they stare at me. I understand that stare. The stare that says that they think that I'm responsible about it. "Hey. I didn't do shit to him. He is my friend".

"You weren't home yesterday night, Yn".

"I was with Eli".

"We don't know that" my father says.

"You're sick" I try to leave but Derek stops me this time.

"Hey. No. We didn't finish" Derek says.

"Oh yeah. We are definitely done".

"No. Sit down" my dad says.

"You fuck off" Derek sits me down at the chair roughly. "And then you wait from us to be good kids. We are shits when you act like that".

"You can't blame us" my dad says again.

"Like you can't blame me for what happened to Liam when I was with Eli".

"Do you have proofs?" Derek says.

"Ask Eli".

"He could lie".

"That's how much you trust him. Huh?".

"He stayed with you for too long" my dad says and I look at him. I didn't say anything. I just stare at him. "You're denying that. That has to mean something".

"Well my psychologist says to not answer to people like you".

"What do you mean people like me?".

"Bastards".

"Hey" Derek says.

"I wasn't talking to you".