[43]

I continue playing the game. Derek and the coach keep an eye on me. After all I passed out. I have to go see if my dream was kind of true or if it was just a dream. But for now my mind is at the game. We are 3 - 4. We are winning for one point. One more point and we won. They are good but not that good.

"PASS TO LAHEY" I passed to Issac but the other team stopped him. He threw the ball at Scott, Scott at Stiles and Stiles ran at the end.

"STILES, DO IT" I hear Scott telling him but Stiles passes to me.

I do my shot but someone drops me down again. I sigh but then I hear cheers. I look up and see that I scored. I sigh in relief and we all cheer as a team. All the lights went off suddenly and I heard screams.

"Yn" I hear my name a couple of times and look around me. I see something white at the beginning of the woods. "Follow me" I look confused.

"It's my imagination".

"Have you seen Stiles anywhere? Because I'm sure that we got him".

"Stiles?" I stare in shock. "STILES? STILES. WHERE ARE YOU?" the lights turn back on. Everybody looks around scared. "STILES?" Scott runs to me.

"Yn?".

"Where's Stiles?".

"Umm ... " he looks around. "He is probably somewhere around here".

"STILES".

"GUYS?" Lydia? I look behind me and see Lydia and Allison. Lydia has a piece of paper to her hands. I run there and look at it.

"Sacrifice yourselves for them? Ha. How stupid" I read.

"What does that mean?" Issac says.

"Derek" I whisper and look up. "DEREK?" I can't see him anywhere either. "Go search for Stiles and Scott go ask Deaton if after we went underwater that did something to us. To ourselves".

"Why?" Scott asks.

"Just do it. Search for Stiles" I point at Issac, Lydia and Allison and I run away. "DEREK?".

I search the whole place around but he is nowhere to be seen. I run in the woods and try to search every possible place that Derek could be. I didn't find him. I ran back home.

"DEREK?" I ran upstairs to his room. "DEREK" he is not here. My room? No. Downstairs? No. Nowhere. "Where are you?" my phone rings. Unknown number. I answered it hesitantly. "Yes?".

"Yn? Is that you?".

"Melissa?".

"Yes".

"What happened?".

"The phones of Issac, Allison and Lydia have disappeared. Stiles is here".

"Omg. That's good".

"Derek is here too".

"I'm coming".

"Okay" as I hang it my phone rings again. Scott.

"Scott?".

"We have a problem. Deaton said that when we went underwater a door inside our minds opened which should be closed. We have to close it as fast as possible. We aren't able to shift if we don't have complete control of our werewolf".

"Stiles is not a werewolf".

"I think we might have a small problem with Stiles".

"I'm listening" I start running at the hospital.