[57]

I put the book into my bag. Stiles and I ran out of the locker room.

"What class does he have?" I ask.

"I don't know".

"Oh perfect. Go from there. I'm going from there".

"Okay" we split up but as I took the turn I fell up to Theo.

"I think you have something of mine" how does he know? "I thought you were smarter, Yn" he pushes me into an empty class and closes the door behind him.

"What do you want, Theo?".

"I want my book back".

"I can't understand what you're implying".

"I heard Stiles, Yn".

"That doesn't prove anything".

"I want my book back".

"I don't have it" he looks at my bag.

"It's in your bag" he looks back at me.

"No it's not".

"Okay. Shall we check" he tries to grab my bag but I take a step backwards. He softly smirks. "It's in there, isn't it?".

"What do you want here, Theo?".

"Just my book".

"I don't have it".

"Let me look to your bag then".

"I have stuff that I don't want you to see".

"Stop bullshiting me".

"It's just the truth".

"Give me my book before I do something that I'll regret" my phone rings but I didn't even take it to my hand.

"You can't fight against me".

"Why? Because you're an Alpha? I'm not scared of you".

"How did you learn about me?".

"I saw".

"Saw?".

"Through your eyes" he softly smirks. I turn around to leave but as I open the door Theo talks again. "Don't you dare say anything to anyone. It won't be anything for me to slit your throat out" I look at him and after rush away. I felt someone grabbing my arm and I saw Theo again. "I want my book" I shake my head and try to take a step backwards but he keeps my arm to his hand. "My book, Yn".

"Fine but let go" he lets my arm and I open my bag. I hand him the book.

"Don't say anything" he walks away and I sigh. I hear footsteps and turn around. I see Stiles and Scott walking down the hall.

"Yn. Hey. Say to Scott whatever you said" I have to act like I never said anything. I can feel that Theo is close to me but I don't know where.

"What do you mean?".

"About Theo, Yn".

"I can't understand" he looks confused but then I do him a sign with my eyes and he understood. "I think you remember wrong. I said about lacrosse".

"Got confused with the words. Sorry, buddy" he says at Scott. Scott nods and walks away. "What is going on, Yn?" I do him again a sign with my eyes.

"Absolutely nothing" he seems to understand. "Why?".

"Nothing. It's just my imagination I guess".

"C'mon. Let's go. We have a lacrosse game to play tonight. We gotta rest".