[50]

I changed into:

I grab my keys and walk downstairs

I grab my keys and walk downstairs. I see Derek with a letter to his hands. As I walk inside he looks at me.

"Good morning" I say.

"Good morning, Yn" I look confused.

"What's this?".

"Umm ... Eli sent it".

"Is everything okay?".

"Yeah. Just the weather is awful and he will take a few more weeks to come to Beacon Hills. Maybe next year".

"Oh".

"Yeah".

"I'm sorry, Derek. I know how much you wanted to see him".

"It's okay. I'll see him soon".

"Yeah".

"C'mon. I'll drive you today".

"Sure. Why not".

We both walk outside and get into his car. We discuss a bit about everything that is going on in the past weeks. Finally we arrive. I see a few new kids on the outside and look confused.

"Freshmen?" Derek asks.

"I guess so. I'll find out".

"I'll come to pick you up".

"For training?".

"Absolutely".

"Great. I missed that. Bye, Derek" I walk outside and walk inside.

I go to my locker and leave a few things. Then I see the same freshmen at the hall again. Stiles and Scott walk near me.

"Got an eye on the freshmen?" Stiles asks.

"Nah. Just this one guy. He seems weird".

"I had the same feeling" Scott says.

"Like I smell-"

"Something supernatural" Scott and I finish the sentence together.

"He seems weird. I'm not going to lie but how will we find out if it's true or not?" Stiles asks.

"HALE?" I hear the coach yelling.

"That guy has something against me. I swear" I whisper at the boys and turn around. "See you at class, boys" I walk near to the coach. "Yes, coach?".

"I need you at the training today".

"I'm always at the training. I haven't missed any".

"That's a lie, Hale".

"Only when I was at the damn hospital I missed a few trainings but still I managed to score the most of the points at the game and we won".

"Mhm".

"Whatever. Anything else, coach?".

"Don't be late" he walks away. Ugh.

And imagine that I have the first class with him and he will give me my test from yesterday. I sigh and walk to class. I sit next to Scott and the coach enters. He comes near me and hands me the test. He didn't say anything and walked back to his desk. I look at my test and smile. I got a perfect score.

"Fuck yeah" I whisper to myself.

The lesson goes on and all of the other lessons like this one. Now it's the lacrosse. I go to the locker room and get ready. After I walk outside. I see the same freshman from before at the goal catching all of the shots. Stiles and Scott come from each side of me and stare at him.

"He's good" Stiles says.

"Awfully good" I say.

"Don't worry. Ain't no way he becomes captain and takes your role" Scott says.

"He better not".

"HALE AND DUNBAR HERE" I sigh and walk near him. I saw the guy that we were talking about walking towards us. Oh fuck no. "You two work together today" we look at each other. He doesn't like me and I can clearly understand that. I don't like him either. "Did you HEAR ME?".

"Yes, coach" I sigh and look at the coach.

"Start playing then".

We wear our helmets and start the game. To be honest we work really good together but just then the coach changes the teams and we are "enemies". He dropped me down but I didn't even feel it. I managed to drop him down but we all heard a bone cracking. I run near him and take my helmet off.

"BACK OFF. BACK OFF" coach says as he runs towards us. Stiles and Scott help me to stand Dunbar up.

"We will go to him at the hospital, coach" I say.

"Go" the coach says.

We all start for the hospital. It's really close. As we enter Melissa sighs but goes Dunbar in a room and after she walks outside.

"What happened again, guys?" she asks us.

"I may or may not have passed him a bit too hard" I say and she sighs.

"Wait here" we all nod and she walks away.

"You can go, guys. I'll stay here. After all it's my fault" I say.

"Are you sure?".

"Go" they nod and walk away. "Great" I sigh as I sit down.