[70]

Derek drives me back home. As we entered I saw Peter sitting at the couch waiting anxiously. As we entered he immediately stood up and looked at me.

"Did you heal?" I ask him.

"Yeah. I heard you roar. Everything's alright?" he rushes near me.

"Yeah. I ... Healed" he looks at my stomach and sees blood on that part of my shirt. He lets out a sigh and nods.

"Are you okay?" he asks Derek.

"Yup".

"Good" I look at Stiles.

"Did Scott or someone else get hurt?" Stiles asks me.

"Everybody is okay. They went back to their houses" Derek answers him.

"Phew. Okay. That's good".

"That's for the help, Stiles" I say.

"Anytime. Well. I better get going. My dad will be worried".

"See you tomorrow".

"Bye".

"Bye" we all say to him and he walks outside. I look back at Peter.

"Are you sure that you're okay?".

"I think I'm the one that should ask but okay" I chuckle.

"Yeah. You're okay" he softly smiles. "I'm going to sleep. Goodnight".

"Goodnight" Derek and Peter say at the same time.

I walk downstairs, change into my pajamas and go to bed. I'm really tired but at least everybody is safe and back to us. That's something.

Skip to the next day

I wake up at 7:30, change clothes:

When I'm fully changed I grab my school bag, my phone and my keys and walk upstairs

"I'm taking the motorcycle today" I say as I enter the kitchen. Derek drops me the keys and I catch them. "Thanks" I sit down and eat my breakfast.

"I got news" Derek says and I look at him.

"What happened?".

"Eli will come next week".

"That's amazing. I can't wait to meet him".

"Yeah" he looks worried.

"Did something happen?".

"I can't go and take him. I ... I have something important to do and ... "

"I could go and get him".

"Really?".

"If he likes motorcycles, yeah. I can get him".

"You would save me if you could".

"Just call him and ask him about the motorcycle thing. I can go".

"I'll tell you after school. Okay?".

"Okay. Great. I'm leaving. Bye".

"Bye" I walk outside and fall up to Peter.

"Dad?".

"Hey. Going to school?".

"Yeah".

"Need a ride?".

"I'll take the motorcycle".

"Okay. Have fun".

"Will do. Bye".

"Bye".

He gets inside and I drive away. A few minutes later I arrived at school. Scott parks right next to me.

"Good morning, Yn".

"Good morning".

"Are you okay from yesterday?".

"Yeah. I healed. Everything's fine".

"Great".

"C'mon. Let's go. We got math".

"I hate math".

"I don't. Now get your ass inside, McCall".

He chuckles and follows behind me. We enter the class and take our seats. The lesson went well. When the bell rings, we all take our stuff and exit the class. I go to my locker but then I see Theo running down the hall towards me. He stops when he is in front of me.

"What happened?" I ask him.

"It's Liam. Some guys are hurting him".

"Get me there".

He nods and I run behind him. We finally arrived at the class and I tried to go near to Liam but the boys didn't let me to. Liam is at the ground bleeding and I can't do anything about it. I remember this happening to me and I hate that I can't do anything to help him. Just then the coach enters.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? BACK OFF" he pushes the boys away. "TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE. NOW" the boys walk away. "CAN'T OUT OF HERE. I CAN'T STAND LOOKING AT YOUR FACES".

All of the children walk away but Theo and I stay. The coach looks at Liam and nods at me. I rush near him and kneel down.

"Liam? How are you feeling?".

"I'll heal".

"Are you hurt?".

"Slightly but I got it" I helped him to stand up and stabilize him to mine and Theo's shoulders.

"I'll get him to the nurse" I said to coach.

"Go".

Theo and I go Liam to the nurse's office and let him there. She doesn't allow us to stay inside so we wait from outside. I let out a sigh.

"Why did they do that?" I look at Theo. "Do you know anything?".

"I don't know" I sigh.

"Thanks that you told me" he nods at me. The door opens and Liam walks outside. "Are you okay?".

"Yeah. I'm okay now".

"Do you know why they did that?" he shakes his head.

"I have no idea".

"You don't lie to me. Right? You're okay".

"I'm okay. I promise you" I nod at him and the bell rings.

"See you at the training?".

"See you there".

"Stay safe. Alright?".

"Don't worry. I got it".

"Okay".

Theo and I take a hall and Liam goes from the other hall. We go to our class but I can't relax. Why would they ever hurt Liam? What did he do? I can't understand.