[35]

I didn't sleep a lot that night. Neither did Derek. I could hear him walking downstairs at the whole apartment. Once he entered my room to check if I was asleep. I guess he understood that I wasn't asleep but he didn't say anything.

My alarm goes off and I turn it off. I hear footsteps and a knock on my door. I sigh and pull my hands on my forehead.

"Come in" the door opens and Derek enters.

"Get dressed and then come downstairs".

"Okay".

He looks at me one last time before he walks downstairs. I get up and change into black jeans and a dark hoodie. I grab my bag and I walk downstairs. Derek gives me my food for the school and I put it to my bag. We didn't say anything.

"Your motor is ready".

"Okay. Thanks" he nods at me. "I better get going".

"Yeah. See you after school".

"Bye".

I take the keys and walk outside. I wear my helmet and start for the school. I arrived a few minutes later. As I was taking off my helmet Scott parked his motor next to mine.

"Good morning, Yn".

"Good morning".

"You okay? You seem sad".

"Just Derek doesn't believe me".

"Doesn't he believe you?" we start walking inside.

"I saw a ... Werecoyote at the forest" I look at him waiting for a reaction to it. He's confused.

"Werecoyote?".

"You don't believe me either. Right?".

"It's just that we haven't seen any before. There aren't apparently werecoyotes".

"Like the werewolves" he looks at me. "The night I went and took a picture. Derek didn't even take a look at it".

"Can I see it?" I shake my head.

"Derek has my phone. It's kind of a punishment".

"Oh".

"But I'm not lying. I saw it. It has blue eyes".

"So it has killed someone".

"Or the werecoyotes have blue eyes naturally".

"I don't know about that".

"You believe me. Right?".

"I don't know, Yn. It sounds strange" I sigh.

"Forget that I even told you about that".

"It's not that I don't believe you".

"Forget it, Scott".

I go to the class and sit down. I'm not late after a long time. Students start coming inside. Stiles enters too. Today is the day that I am trying to pay attention to the coach's class. As he entered the whole attention went at him.

"I see everybody is here today on time. Confusing" that comment was for me and it wasn't important to be honest. "Who can tell me about last night's reading?" he looks around the class. "Greenberg, put your hand down. Everybody knows you did the reading" he pulls away from the desk and walks around the class. I knew a few things about it. "Where's McCall?" he looks around at the class. I looked behind me but I didn't see Scott. Just Stiles. "Hale?" I turn back in front and look at him. "Where's McCall?".

"I don't know. I walked with him to the school".

"Stilinski?".

"I haven't seen him today" I have a bad feeling about it.