[36]

I heard a low knock on my door that woke me up. I look at the time. 7 o'clock.

"Come in" the door opens and I see Derek.

"Good morning, Yn".

"Morning" his facial expression changed into a more upset one.

"You have to get ready for school" I simply nod. "Are you okay, Yn?".

"I'm okay" he stares at me as I stand up. "I'll be downstairs in a few minutes" he sighs but nods.

"Fine" with that he walks outside. I change my clothes:

I grab my bag and walk downstairs too

I grab my bag and walk downstairs too. I came face to face with Derek. I try to leave but he stops me. I look at him and he hands me my food for school. I shake my head.

"I'm okay. Thanks".

"Yn, please. I know that something happened while you were down there but what?".

"You won't believe me anyway so why should I tell you about it?" he looks confused.

"I won't believe you?".

"I have to go" I walk past him and walk outside.

I wear my helmet and drive at school. I see Stiles' jeep next to me. He gets out and looks at me.

"Good morning, Yn".

"Morning, Stiles".

"Not in the mood. Huh?" I shake my head. "What happened?".

"I have a question. Did Derek believe what you said last night?".

"Umm ... How do you know ... "

"Did he believe you?".

"Yeah. He said that he will talk to you".

"So he believed you".

"Yes he did. Why?" I shake my head.

"Nothing. I just wanted to make sure".

"Did something happen with you two?".

"Maybe something happened" we start walking inside.

"Wanna tell me?".

"No. You won't believe me either. Scott and Derek didn't believe me".

"As you wish".

"Thank you" he nods at me.

We entered the class. We were from the last students to enter. We entered with the teacher. We go and sit down and the lesson starts. It was boring. Really boring. I keep thinking about everything that happened. About the werecoyote that Scott and Derek didn't believe me, about what happened underwater, about the punishment that Derek gave me, that he still has my phone, about lacrosse, about coach and even more. The bell rings and it gets me out of my thoughts. Phew.