[56]

When Derek and I arrive back home I try to go upstairs but he stops me. I look at him and sigh.

"I didn't want to kill him, Derek. I-"

"I'm not angry with you, Yn. Don't you understand that I don't care about it?" I look confused.

"You don't?".

"Of course not. You have been a werewolf months now and you have a Beta as well. I think you're mature enough at your werewolf side" I just stare at him. "I'm not angry".

"I thought you were" he lets out a sigh.

"Why would I?".

"Because like you were always saying, I could call you or roar for help but I didn't and I put myself in danger".

"You saved Liam and were really worried about him. I can completely understand how you felt when you didn't see Liam with us" I nod at him. "I know what's the connection between an Alpha and a Beta. You can't lose him too".

"Yeah".

"I completely understand that" I sigh.

"I'm sorry".

"It's okay. Go get ready" I nod and walk upstairs. I change into:

When I'm fully dressed, I grabbed my school bag and rush downstairs

When I'm fully dressed, I grabbed my school bag and rush downstairs. Derek hands me my lunch, I put it into my bag, say bye at him and rush outside. I drive immediately at school. I mustn't be late. When I arrive there I run inside and go at class. I arrive at the same time as the teacher. I go and sit down and let out a sigh of relief. The lesson starts but then there's a knock on the door. The door opens and I see a boy. He looks to be on our age.

"You must be Theo Raeken" the teacher says.

"Yes. That's me" he softly smiles.

"Guys, he's the new student. Raeken, you can go and sit next to Hale" I raise my hand and Theo walks near me.

He sits next to me and takes out his book. I look in front but keep my mind on him. He smells different. He's not human. He doesn't smell like one anyway. The lesson goes by and finally the bell rings.

"Hale, come here a bit" I hear the teacher saying. I grab my bag and walk near him.

"Yes, sir?".

"Can you give Raeken a tour?" I feel someone staring at me and I guess it's Theo.

"Sure" I turn and look at him. When I look at him he takes his bag.

"Thank you" I nod and walk out of the class with Theo.

We go at his locker to take his books and after we go at my locker. I take my books and lock it. I look at him. He stares at me like he thinks of something.

"Is something wrong?" I ask him as we walk down the hall and take the turn.

"Nothing" I hear Scott and Stiles calling for me and we turn around. They stopped when they saw Theo. Why?

"Theo?" Stiles says. I can sense his anger.

"Guys. Nice to see you again" Theo says.

"Nice to see you too, Theo" Scott says.

"Yeah. Whatever" Stiles says and I look at him. He doesn't like Theo. Why? "What are you two doing together?" he points at me and Theo.

"The teacher told me to give him a tour".

"Mhm" I nod at him. The bell rings and I sigh.

"I have economic so I'll see you guys later" I say and walk away.

Stiles Scott have different classes. I go to my class just in time that the coach arrives. He nods at me and I walk inside. I go and take my seat. I see Theo walking inside and sitting in front of me. The coach starts teaching. I keep thinking about Theo. I smelled something different on him. Something strange. Something ... Supernatural. But not like us. Not like werewolf supernatural. Something else but I don't know what. I don't trust him a lot. He could have said something. If he is not human he would have felt that I'm not human too but he hasn't said anything. I see Stiles stopping out of the class. He wants to tell me something. I point at my ear so he can start talking.

"Theo is not human. I saw his eyes turning gold. Like Betas eyes" shit. I knew it. He can't be Beta. I smelled something different on him. I raise my hand.

"Yes, Hale. You can go to the bathroom" I walk immediately outside.

"He can't be Beta. I smelled something different on him".

"But his eyes were gold".

"Maybe something else" I look down the hall and Theo's locker. "I have an idea. Follow me" we run down the hall and stop at Theo's locker. "If you see anyone tell me" he nods and I break the lock. I open it and find a book. I take it. "Chimera" he looks at me. I close immediately the locker and we walk away.

"What's a Chimera?".

"I don't know. I'll read it at the class. See you at the pause" I run back to the class.

"You went at the bathroom or to take your book, Hale?" the coach says.

"Stiles gave it to me, coach. I met him down the hall".

"Whatever. Sit down" I go and sit down. I see Theo turning around and I hide the book.

"May I have a pen?" I stare at him and give him a pen of mine. "Thanks" he smiles at me and turns back in front".

I open the book and start reading everything that has to do with the Chimera thing. What I learned about it, I can say that shocked me. He can kill someone but his eyes will stay gold. When the bell rings, I pack as fast as I can my things and run away. I go at the locker room and fall up to Stiles.

"Whoa. Are you okay?" he asks me.

"Theo is a Chimera. He's dangerous" he stares at me confused.

"Tell me everything".

"He can kill someone but his eyes will stay gold. Not blue. He is strong" Stiles sighs.

"We gotta talk to Scott. Let's go".