[22]

It's around 5 o'clock in the afternoon and I'm just sitting in front of the window staring outside. Tomorrow I'll go with Scott and Stiles and of course the other students (some of them) somewhere that I don't remember. Mhm. Perfect. I want to practice. I really do. But only Derek trained me before and I don't want to ask from Peter cause I'll feel really weird about that. Just then Peter walks downstairs.

"Yn?".

"Yeah?" I turn around and look at him.

"Wanna train a bit? It's been a week that you haven't trained" a week since Derek died.

"No. I ... I don't want to" I turn back around and look outside.

"You need to train, Yn".

"No" he sighs.

"Fine. I'm gonna buy food. Do you want something specific?".

"No".

"I won't be late".

"Mhm".

I heard the door close and I finally let out a groan. The place that Deucalion stabbed me hasn't healed yet and it hurts really bad. I see blood all over my shirt and I sigh. I walk upstairs slowly trying not to hurt myself and take off my shirt. I clean the whole area that there is blood, tie it again and after I wear another shirt.

"Yn? I'm back".

I walk downstairs and see Peter with a bag to his hand.

"What did you get?" I look at him.

"2 burgers and a salad. You choose anything you want".

"What salad?".

"I'm not sure what's in it but I remember that it is the number 5"fuck. The salad that Derek made me to eat.

"I'll take the salad".

"Don't you want a b-"

"No. I'm okay".

He stares at me as I take the salad from the bag. I go and sit again at the window staring outside. I heard him sighing and I felt awful. I have been an awful cousin, an awful daughter, even a friend since I came here. I feel awful about that. I look at the salad and a tear rolls down my cheek.

"Yn?".

"Yeah?" luckily my voice isn't shaky.

"Are you crying?" fuck. How did he even know that?

"No".

"Yn, turn from here".

"No".

"Yn".

"I said no" I wiped my tear away and stood up. "I'll be upstairs".

I grab my salad and walk upstairs. I slam close my door and sit on my bed. I tear up. I don't want this. I hate being like that. I really do but I just can't do anything about it at all.