[92]

It's the next morning. Around 6:30 am. I change into my clothes for the day:

I grab my school bag, my phone and go quietly in the kitchen

I grab my school bag, my phone and go quietly in the kitchen. I drink coffee and just wait for the others to wake up. I study slightly while I still have time.

At 7 o'clock sharp I heard 3 different alarms going off. Theo's, Eli's and Harlan's. A couple of minutes later they all walk out of the rooms dressed up, with their school bags on their shoulders and walk in the kitchen where I am. They leave their bags down and sit down.

"Good morning" I hand them a toast each of them.

"Good morning" they all say.

"Thanks" Theo and Harlan say (for the toast) while Eli places his head at the table. I chuckle.

"You didn't sleep the night?" I ask Eli.

"I did. I'm just fucked up".

"Why?" I ask as I sit down to my chair.

"I didn't study for coach. I thought we didn't have a lesson today" he looks up. "Thanks for the toast" I nod at him.

"Good luck with him" he nods at me.

When everybody is done with their breakfast, we grab our bags and walk outside waiting for the school bus to arrive. Seconds later it arrives. We get in and take our seats. I felt stares at me so I looked around. Everybody is staring at me.

"What is going on?" I ask and they all look away immediately.

Theo and I look at each other confused. I look at Eli and Harlan but by the look on their faces, I can clearly understand that they know why they were staring at me.

A few minutes later we arrived at school. We all took our bags and walked into the school. I go to my first class with Theo. Coach. Just perfect (sarcastic note). As we sit down I look around at the class. When I was looking at the people they all looked away. I hate that already. They were talking about me and they were laughing.

The lesson goes by. When the bell rings we all pack our stuff and walk outside. As I walk past the halls I hear the same things that I heard in the class. The children are talking about me and calling me only one thing which I don't like.

I rush outside. I hear footsteps behind me following me. Before I leave at all from the school I feel hands grabbing me back and stopping me from running away. I see Theo. I had tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Yn. Hey. It's alright".

I hear more footsteps running outside. As the door opened I saw Eli and Harlan standing there staring at me. Theo looks at them and sighs. He turns my face from his side.

"Yn, listen to me. Okay? It's okay. You're nothing like that. Neither a psycho but neither like your dad. Okay?".

"But they-"