[96]

It's the first day of school. I can't say that I want to go. I feel like everybody will have something negative to say for me and Eli. I hope not. When my alarm goes off, I change clothes:

When I'm fully dressed, I go and wake Eli up

When I'm fully dressed, I go and wake Eli up. As I knocked on the door I heard something like falling.

"Eli?".

"I'm okay. I'm coming".

"I'll make toast".

"Sounds good".

I walk to the kitchen and make two toasts. When he finally comes to the kitchen we stare at each other. He wears grey ripped jeans, a black shirt, a leather jacket, a silver chain like mine and his earrings (yk those types of earrings that the boys wear?? The cool ones).

"We wear alike outfits" Eli says.

"I'm not changing".

"Neither am I" I hand him his toast.

"We have 5 minutes".

We eat our toast and after we take our bags, our helmets and walk outside. We put on the helmets and I drove us to school. When we arrived we took our helmets and I looked around. Many children are staring at us. I look at Eli.

"Try not to give any attention to what they will say. Okay?" he nods at me. "And stay strong".

"You too" I nod at him.

We grab our bags and walk inside. We go to our lockers (those are next to each other), leave some stuff there, lock them and go to our classes. As I entered I saw people that I didn't want to see ever again. I see Stiles and Scott. As I entered they both looked at me. I go and sit away from them. Just then I see Theo entering and I softly smile. He walks at the back of the class and sits next to me.

"You okay?" he asks.

"I got this" he nods at me.

"If you don't, you can change the classes and not be with them" I nod at him.

"I know".

The lesson starts and it goes well. I can't say that I'm confident with some of the students looking at me from time to time. There is a moment that 3 students look at me at the same time and the teacher decided to talk.

"Eyes on the board, guys. Nothing to see to a murderer".

We keep eye contact until he looks away and continues teaching. Theo looks at me. So did Scott and Stiles.

"Yn? Are you okay?" Theo asks me. I simply shake my head. "Hey. It's okay. Don't pay attention to it" I look at Theo and he nods at me. "It's not worth it".

"I didn't kill him".

"I know".

"Hale and Raeken detention after school" the teacher says.