[90]

The door of mine and Eli's room open and Eli walks outside. I wipe my tears away and look at him.

"Hey. Good morning" I say.

"Good morning. Hey, guys" Eli says.

"Hey" Liam and Theo say at the same time.

"Is it okay if Harlan and Blake come over?".

"Sure. No problem".

"Thanks".

"Oh. Before you go, what do you want for lunch?".

"Anything you want".

"Got it" Eli goes back into our room and I sigh.

"Why are you acting so happy in front of him?" Theo asks.

"I told you already. I don't need him being upset".

"You have to take care of yourself too, Yn. It's okay if you break down" Liam says.

"I got it".

"As you wish" they both say.

We continue talking about everything that is happening the last few days. Suddenly there is a ring on the bell and I open the door. I came face to face with Harlan and Blake. Harlan frowns the moment that I opened the door.

"Hey, boys".

"Hello" they both say and I welcome them in. They walk inside.

"ELI?" Eli walks out of our room and walks near us as I close the door.

"Hey, guys" Eli says.

"Hey" the boys say. They all walk in our room and I sit back down. I'm exhausted.

"Yn, I gotta go but if you need anything feel free to call me" Liam says.

"Thanks for everything" he nods and leaves the house. I run my hands through my hair.

"Do you want me to try and call them?" Theo says and I look at him.

"Will they answer?" I ask.

"It's worth to try".

"Okay" he takes his phone and calls Derek. After a few rings Derek answers the call and Theo puts it on the speaker. Theo mentions me to not make a sound.

"Yes?".

"Hey. It's ... Theo".

"Raeken?".

"Yes".

"Is Yn and Eli with you?".

"No. Why?".

"Don't worry about it. What happened?".

"I was with Yn a few minutes ago and ... You're not answering their calls".

"Because they spammed our phones. We have things to do".

"Yeah but ... Maybe something happened".

"Something like what?".

"Anything dangerous".

"Yn doesn't do dangerous shits anymore".

"Why would Yn be the only responsible?".

"Because she always does. Why are we discussing it? Did something happen to Eli?".

"I'll tell you but first I have a question. Do you care for both of them the same?".

"Eli is my son. Yn is my cousin. It's way different".