[77]

The lacrosse practice ended and I grabbed my bag, walking at the detention. Before I enter the class I hear Eli calling my name. I turn around and look at him.

"Yn, wait".

"What?".

"You have detention?".

"Yes".

"How am I going to go back home?" I sigh and call Liam.

"Hey, buddy".

"Hey. Everything's alright?".

"Can you give a ride to Eli?".

"Sure. Send him outside. I'm waiting for my father".

"I owe you. Bye".

"Bye" we hung up and I looked at Eli.

"Liam is waiting for you outside. His father will drive you back to the house".

"Okay".

"Inform your dad and Peter that I have detention. Don't wait for me".

"Sure".

"And stay safe".

"You too" I nod.

I turn to enter the classroom but just then I heard something. I also smelled something too. Something familiar. My eyes turn to red and I keep my stare at the door. Someone behind that door is dangerous but that smell. What does it remind me?

"Yn, your eyes" I hear Eli saying and I mention him to stop talking.

Smell, smell, smell. Where have I smelled that before? It's really familiar. An awful ... Cologne. Who puts that cologne on? Then it hits me. That woman. The hunter. My claws grew dangerously fast. I take a few deep breaths and shift back to normal.

"You have to get out of here. Now".

"What is going on?".

"Just get out of here".

"Okay. Sorry" he walks away and I sigh. I open the door and walk inside. I came face to face with the woman.

"Hale. Take a seat" she says and I nod.

Why is she here? I notice that Theo is in here too. I tried to go and sit down next to him but she stopped me.

"No no no. You are going to sit here" I stop and look at her.

"Why? We won't talk".

"Please sit here, Hale" I sigh and sit down.

"Can I study or is that forbidden as well?".

"Very funny".

She sits down and I take my books out. I look at Theo and he nods at me. I nod back at him. That cologne is awful. I started studying till I got confused about a question. I look at her desk trying to concentrate but my eyes fall to a book that there is on the top of the desk. It says something about werewolves and hunters. I look at Theo and he looks at me confused. I mention him to look at the book and he does. He looks back to me and I nod at him.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I ask her.

"Sure but don't be late".

I walk outside and go a bit away from the classroom. Then I take my phone and message Derek.

- I found the new hunter.

- who is it?

- that teacher that we told you about. She has a book that says something about the werewolves and the hunters.