Chapter 7 Are You Human?

After Izumi's sudden outburst, no one in the room is making any sounds at all. Toshinori and Inko eyes were wide open for the first time today. The adults were having a shocked expressions and some of them were starting to cry silently. The children were just hanging their heads low with Izumi's outburst because they were also responsible for what happened to Izuku. And Aizawa was still in pure shock, he hadn't felt like this ever since his friend Shirakumo died a few years ago, and right now he felt the same dread again but this time it was his nephew.

The first one to crack is Inko as she looks at her daughter for confirmation "What do you mean Izumi.... Izuku isn't gone alright...... he's just gone missing." while holding her daughter's face and looking at her daughter but she couldn't do the same for her.

"M-mom, I-I'm sorry..... I-Izuku.... Onii chan.... he's already gone." Izumi said while sobbing at her daughter. Her face is wet from the tears that come out of her eyes as she couldn't handle it anymore.

"Izumi," said Aizawa speaking calmly but she could tell that he was holding a lot of venoms "What do you mean your brother is dead?"

However, Izumi just stands quietly while looking at her feet. She didn't want to admit it. She was scared. It's one thing to admit your brother is dead, but admitting that you took part it's a hard pill to swallow.

"Izumi answers my question," Aizawa said while looking at Izumi intensely.

"I......" Izumi mutters while avoiding his gaze.

"Izumi.... I'm asking nicely right now." Aizawa looked at her nephew while using his quirk for intimidation.

However, Izumi still stays silent and clammed up.

Having no answer, Aizawa decides to take matters into his hand "Fine, you won't talk, then we'll go to the police station for a statement and including your parents." while trying to scare her off.

"AIZAWA, YOU CAN'T JUST ARREST MY DAUGHTER LIKE THAT," Toshinori yelled at the underground hero.

"SHUT UP YAGI, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK. YOUR SON IS DEAD AND IZUMI DIDN'T WANT TO FESS UP. AS A PRO HERO, I HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BRING HER TO THE POLICE FOR QUESTIONING." Aizawa roared back at the Yagi who still looking in disbelief, his son is dead and now his daughter is about to get arrested, his heart couldn't take it so he decide to fight back.

"NO, I WON'T ALLOW IT. YOU'RE NOT GONNA ARREST MY DAUGHTER IN MY OWN HOUSE." Toshinori yelled back while ready to use his quirk for intimidation.

"YOU'RE NOT ABOVE THE LAW TOSHINORI SO I SUGGEST THAT YOU STAND DOWN RIGHT NOW," Aizawa said while using his quirk and looking at the frail Yagi.

"TSUKAUCHI TAKE IZUMI TO THE STATION, WE'RE QUESTIONING HER ONCE WE ARRIVE THERE."

"NO SHOTA, YOU'RE NOT GONNA TAKING IZUMI AWAY FROM ME" Inko screamed while continuing to cry but Aizawa grabbed Izumi armed and pulled her away from where she was standing.

Can't handle the pressure, Izumi just shouts out in the middle

"WE DID IT. IT'S ALL OF OUR FAULT"

After Izumi shouts, the rest of the adults was confused by her statement, while the rest of her friends were sweating bullets because Izumi just basically confessed their crime in front of their parents and a bunch of pro-heroes. As the police officer in the room, Tsukauchi decides to take the matter into his hand.

"Izumi, what do you mean it's your fault?" Tsukauchi asked her with a firm tone while trying to interrogate her.

"Naomasa, what are you doing?" said Toshinori.