Chapter 56 City of Red

A jet of concentrated fire erupted from the building on top as it made its way down to the road. The ice wall that blocks in between immediately shattered by the flame stream and slammed the ground exploding everything in its path. The red column of flames is erupting from the top making its way to the ground destroying everything in its path.

Flames of abnormal size were pursuing them from the top, licking up the sides of the junk bulwarks, which were crumbling to soot at their touch. The rest of the class is blown away by the impact of the attack with some of them aren't able to evacuate before the attack is launched and for some who did, they choose to run to safety or use their quirk to block the incoming attack to minimize the damage.

The smoke covers the area where they were from with a burn mark showing on the surface. The rest of them slowly get up from where they lay while coughing trying to recover from the attack.

"Is everyone okay?" Iida looked around to spot any of his classmates.

"Yeah, most of us are still here," Kirishima replied with Aoyama and Jirou right next to him.

Soon, one by one, they all managed to spot each other who had just been blasted from their location. A few of them got blasted because of the flames and those who couldn't defend themself and were near the attack had a few burns around their arms and legs. Some of their clothes had singed especially around the arm part.

"What the hell was that? That is way hotter than any of his attacks from before." Katsumi looked at the building where Izuku fired off the attack rubbing her left arm covered in a first-degree burn.

"Its flame somehow is different from before. It's almost like an inferno or something." Uraraka stared at her right hand covered in first-degree burn.

"Iida, we need to tend the injured. Some of us got hit with that attack." Momo claimed to have watched a few of them get first to second-degree burns around their body part.

Shoto and Shoka stood right next to each other staring at the building where Izuku was. They both had an expression filled with doubt and shock as if they couldn't believe what they just witnessed. That devastating flame attack looks just the same as their father moves.

"Sis, that's..." Shoto mumbled.

"Yeah, it's definitely Dad's move," she replied with a shocking expression that matched her brother's as well.

Shoto moved one step to the front while the rest of the class was still trying to tend to their friend's injury. He wanted to ask Izuku about the move he just pulled off. He couldn't imagine that his father would teach him that move but as far as he remembered, there was no other explanation left. The only ones who could manage to perform that move are only his father and his sister including him.

"Izuku!!" Shoto shouts at the building on top.

The smoke cleared a bit, showing Izuku standing at the hole in the building. His jacket billowed in the wind and his eyes glowed as red as his flames. Izuku who still stood where he was looked below to see the dual-haired kid yelling at him. He smirks watching the crowd of students laying on the ground covered with first to second-degree burns.

"Where did you learn that move?! How did you master it?" he asked trying to find some answers on Izuku performing his father's special move.

"Move? What is Shoto talking about?" Uraraka asked with a few of the class looked confused with the question not understanding what's Shoto talking about.

"It's Endeavour's signature move."

Izumi replied from the back while having difficulty getting back up after the injury she just got from their battle.