Chapter 47 Truel

At 8.30 in the morning, everyone that participated in the raid are already gathered right in front of the police station. They each get a rundown briefing of their assignment and their intel on the girl's location. The group of heroes and police officers are quickly gearing up and ready themself for the upcoming raid. One of the officers in charge called the heroes together for a short briefing.

"All right listen up, we'll start the raid in about half an hour, so use this time to memorize their member identity and face. We've listed their quirk based on what we're aware of. Study them before the raid." he said while handing over the paper to the heroes full of a list of the known member of Eight Percept of Death.

"Remember, the reason why I want everyone's position accounted for as quickly as possible is that we wanted to avoid giving them time to conceal themself," Nighteye told the squad of police force gathered in front of him as they all nodded in understanding.

Kirishima along with Mirio are already eager to start the operation while others like Uraraka feel nervous about it, Tsuyu also comments on the operation being difficult since everything she is doing has been unfamiliar to her. Their mentor Ryukyu understands Tsuyu's anxiety since this also happened to her during her rookie days.

As Kirishima displays his eagerness towards Izumi, she wonders where Gran Torino is.

"Sorry, but where's Gran Torino? I don't see him anywhere." Izumi asked while turning her head around to look for the elderly hero and the police officer who was in charge answered her question.

"Gran Torino won't be able to attend the operation due to something coming up involving the League of Villains. Besides, we got enough manpower for the job."

The heroes are gathered up in the center as the officer in charge gathered them in the middle for a briefing.

"All right, we've already gathered our force, let's move." the man from the police force informed them as they all make their way to the headquarter.

Half an hour after they arrived and they finally arrived in front of Eight Percept of Death headquarters and started the operation. The headquarter itself is pretty big, it's a large resistance disguised as a business office building. The upper floors and the outside of the hideout are decorated like a traditional Japanese residence controlled by the Yakuza. It almost resembles an old authentic Japanese house.

"So, anyone gonna knock in?" Fatgum looked around looking for anyone to volunteer.

The officer who's in charge came to the front door and came to ring the bell. He waited for a response only to find nothing, so he pressed the bell one more time, and five seconds later, the door is being slammed from the inside by one of the members of Eight Percept of Death, and managed to send some of the police officers flying. He's a large man who wears a bird mask that covers his whole head.

"What the hell do you want?" he said while acting all crazy.

Izumi who saw that quickly leaps upward and catches the officers along with her sensei who's using his capture gear.

"Are you okay?" Izumi asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." the officer said while sighing in relief.

"Good," Izumi replied.

Then in the middle of the commotion, the large man continued on his rampage trying to push the officers and the heroes back.

"What the?! How did they find out about the operation?" one of the heroes asked feeling all confused with the situation.

"Who cares, just pinned him down!!" the other heroes yelled out while using their quirk to hold him.

But the large man who was rampaging in the middle of the street keep doing his assault when suddenly his hand is being gripped by Ryukyu who was transforming into her dragon form before it could slam a bunch of officers nearby.