Chapter 11 Start Your Day With a Bang

3rd POV

After a few exhausting days in school, things have gotten slightly better. Class 1A wasn't being dragged around with assignments and homework from Aizawa so he decided to give them a little break for now. As they finally had room to breathe, they managed to catch up with others and asked them about what was going on with their lives.

While the others caught up with each other, there was one angry pomeranian that was just sulking at his desk while complaining for no apparent reason. Katsuki is still looking as angry as always while looking at Izumi whenever he gets the chance, and Izumi is just giving him the silent treatment. It has been going on ever since that day and she had no idea what to do with this situation either.

The bell rang signaling the start of their first Heroics Class of the school year. Izumi clenches her fists knowing who's coming to the class as she gets goosebumps about it. She couldn't wait for who was about to enter those doors.

"So who do you believe is gonna teach us today?" Uraraka asked Iida knowing he would know the answer.

"I don't know either, but I bet that UA has chosen the most qualified person for teaching this class," Iida said while chopping his hands. Then suddenly the doors were open, and a certain blond hero entered the room.

" HAHAHA, I AM COMING IN LIKE A NORMAL PERSON" All Might yelled while laughing at the class and showing his smile as always.

"IT'S ALL MIGHT" Everyone got excited as the number one hero himself is teaching this class. The class cheered with this news as they all get pumped up to start this class.

"YEAH IT IS I ALL MIGHT, AND NOW I'M HERE TO TEACH THIS CLASS. RIGHT NOW WE WILL BE DOING... BATTLE TRAINING" as soon as he tells the class what they would be doing in this class, everyone just got more excited.

"BUT IN ORDER TO BE HEROES, YOU NEED TO LOOK THE PART" All Might pressed the button that dropped all of the suitcases with their own hero costumes filled with numbers on them.

"NOW GO GET CHANGE AND HEAD TO GROUND BETA" All Might shouted in excitement as the student began to move.

After the class was done changing, they headed to Ground Beta as All Might began to compliment their hero costume "YOU'RE ALL LOOKED GREAT!! NOW, LET ME EXPLAIN HOW THIS CLASS WORKS."

"TODAY YOU ALL WILL BE DOING AN URBAN COMBAT TRAINING. WE WILL SPLIT YOU ALL INTO A TEAM OF TWO-PERSON AND PUT THEM AGAINST EACH OTHER. ONE TEAM BEING HEROES AND THE OTHER IS A VILLAIN."

"FOR THE VILLAINS TO WIN, THEY NEED TO PROTECT THE BOMB TILL THE TIME THEY WILL BE GIVEN IS RUN OUT OR THEY DEFEAT THE HEROES. AND FOR THE HEROES TO WIN, THEY NEED TO TOUCH THE BOMB OR CAPTURE BOTH THE VILLAIN"

"NOW LET'S DRAW THE LOTS FOR YOUR ROLE TODAY."

When the student finishes drawing their lots, All Might announce the first two teams that entered the training first.

"NOW THE FIRST TEAMS THAT STARTS TODAY TRAINING, FROM TEAM A ARE URARAKA OCHAKO AND KATSUMI BAKUGOU AS HEROES AND TEAM D ARE IZUMI YAGI AND KATSUKI BAKUGOU AS VILLAINS." All Might announce to the class while showing the result.

That one made Izumi and Bakugou's eyes shoot up, as they are staring at each other. They felt uncomfortable with this training simulation setup. First, they had to stay in the same classroom, then they were in the same class, and now they had to stay in the same teams. Together. With no way that both of them couldn't talk to each other at least once.

"ALL RIGHT VILLAIN TEAM, YOU HAD 10 MINUTES TO HEAD IN AND PREPARE." All Might spoke from the intercom to the two young heroes.

After All Might announced the teams, both Izumi and Bakugou entered the Ground Beta and headed into the building without uttering a single word. They could hear their own echoes as they stepped into the building even more. When they finally arrive at the bomb, they stop their foot.