Chapter 36 Story of Origin

Izuku is being carried to his room in quirk-canceling cuffs that were attached to his wrists and ankles. The ones on his wrists are connected to a heavy chain that's planted on a desk in the table in front of him, while the ones around his ankles are connected to a longer chain to allow him to walk freely. The cuff itself was a special grade by the Hero Commission to cancel their quirk no matter how powerful it was.

He was sitting in the room wearing a white shirt with a black trench coat over it and black jeans with black combat boots. His whole attire is covered in black, his expression filled with a deranged smile as he stared at the window on his left knowing there are people watching over there.

Izuku is sitting in a dark room that had no windows except two chairs in front of him and a one-way mirror. He looked at the walls and roof, noticing that the entire room is painted black because the room only had one single hanging light.

After sitting there for a while, the door finally opened revealing Detective Tsukauchi along with a tall man with an undercut hairstyle, he dressed in business attire, grey suits, white shirts, and grey tie. Both of them sat across the table from him and put a thick folder and a recorder on the table. The tall man turned the recording and opened the folder while reading its content.

"All right, let's begin. The suspect name is Izuku Yagi also known as the Burning Man. Date of Birth 15 July 2175, age 14 years old, son of Toshinori Yagi and Inko Yagi, living in Musutafu." the man read while Izuku rolled his eyes in a bored manner,

"Started his crime eleven months ago killing two gang members in Apartement in Chiba Prefecture..." and he started to list all the crimes that he committed in the last year from minor crimes to major ones, and after he was done reading the files, he throws it right in front of Izuku's desk while looking at him.

"So is there anything you wanted to add?" he looked at Izuku with a serious expression with a hint of smugness.

However Izuku simply stared at him looking bored, "I'm sorry, who are you?"

"My name is none of your concern," he said.

"Okay Mr, none of your concern. Let's cut to the chase and act like civilized people and not like some jumped-up caveman who tried to show his superiority." he smugly said, the man in front of him rise from his chair in anger but Tsukauchi hold him in his desk.

"He's name is Takashi Akabane. He's the representative of the Hero Commission board. And we know about your identity Izuku." Tsukauchi told him.

"Well, that's quite exhilarating considering my existence is being forgotten like an old book in the library," Izuku answered.

"Do you know, word of the streets said that they called you the Demon of Musutafu," Tsukauchi informed.

"Demon of Musutafu.... a fitting name. If you don't mind, I'll use that." he looked at the detective liking the nickname.

"Look kid, I don't know what's your problem but I don't think that you've been giving us respect, considering we hold your entire fate at our palm," Takashi said arrogantly.

Tsukauchi frowned hearing the man talk. He knows that during the briefing about the case, he barely paid any attention to it and simply acted arrogant. He wanted to lecture him about showing some sort of restraint, especially some attitude considering that he's still young in twenty-three years old. But Izuku beat him to it.

"Are you threatening me?" he asked while staring at the man next to Tsukauchi.

"That's right," he smirks.

Then he closed his eyes for a moment and stayed silent. Tsukauchi somehow knows what's about to come and he steeled himself while Takashi simply taunts him while being oblivious.