Chapter 27 Izumi Katsuki vs All Might

A few days before they entered the school from their internship, Katsuki found himself standing in front of a mirror, his hand clutching either side of the sink, his ash blond hair bowed. Katsuki gasped and gulped while looking at himself in the mirror, feeling agitated and starting to sweat profoundly.

Ever since what happened at the internship, he was being reprimanded by Best Jeanist for attacking a fellow intern, all because of stupid Deku making fun of him in his room. He was chasing him down the hall when suddenly one of the extras is blocking his way, and he starts asking questions about Deku's whereabouts, but he stubbornly lies through his teeth saying he doesn't know.

Once he was brought to Best Jeanist's office, he was asked many questions about what happened, and he just stated that he was chasing Deku down the hall. Everyone except Katsuki didn't know who's this Deku he talking about, and he just saying a quirkless freak that stands in his way of becoming a hero.

And when Best Jeanist reviewed the footage of the security camera along with Katsuki and the intern kid, they didn't see anyone leaving his room except himself running like a maniac. Katsuki who saw this began denying saying that the camera was being hacked or something, but Best Jeanist stated that this footage is already being checked by his personal friend in the police, and it was already being confirmed that there aren't any tampering on the video.

Soon, Katsuki was heavily punished by Best Jeanist for his action and was kicked out straight from the internship. He was being lectured by the hero for his aggressive behavior and harming one of his interns, but his words were fallen on deaf ears for him as he was thinking about what just happened.

He clearly saw and heard Deku talking to him in that room but after watching that footage, he was nowhere to be found. There's no single evidence that he was leaving the room, and Katsuki was shocked. Did that nerd have an invisibility quirk or something? Is he trying to mess with him and trying to get him in trouble?

But whatever crazy theory he had before was proven wrong after what happened five minutes ago as he watched his bruised hand.

Flashback Start

Katsuki was scowling while trying to work out at his gym place. He was doing weight training while thinking about how he got kicked out from his internship and it's all because of that damn Deku. That freak must be faking his death and somehow have a quirk that allows him to be invisible. And he's using his quirk to get away from him every time they had a conversation while ridiculing him then disappear like that floating bitch in his class.

After he was done with the training, he headed to the locker room to get his supply, when suddenly he was called out.

"Working hard, Kacchan?" someone said to him.

And just like before, it was Deku showing up with his smirking face while laying back on the locker door. Katsuki who saw him standing near to him began to see red and ready to finally kill this son of a bitch once and for all. Finally, some god up there is giving him this golden chance to put this freak back on the ground.

"Hey Deku, you finally showed your ugly face." Katsuki approaches him while cracking his knuckle.

"Have you been looking in the mirror lately?" he asked while giving him a deadpan expression.

He throw his towel on the ground while walking towards him, "You see, I finally understand that you've just trying to mess with me. I know that you were alive all this time you quirkless shit." he said.

He looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "Are you sure you okay, Kacchan?"

But he ignored him and continue to ramble, "I know that you have a quirk all along, and you've been hiding it all this time in front of all of us."