Chapter 26 Katsuki Bakugou Case

In a conference room, all of the teaching staff were sitting at a long table as they came to discuss the fate of a class 1A student known as Katsuki Bakugou. The blond-haired kid has shown villainous behavior during his time at UA and he hasn't shown any sign of remorse or change. This brings them to this situation

In all of Aizawa's life as a teacher, he had never shown hatred toward one of his students as he did with the Bakugou kid. He stared intensely at the case file that was being presented in front of each of the staff. The case contains a series of his record from bullying, physical bullying, mental bullying, cyberbullying, property damage, abuse, physical harm, illegal quirk usage, and his latest case with Best Jeanist intern where he harmed one of the interns and intimidated him with his quirk.

Aizawa looked at the case as if it were a revolting thing and he won't even open the case since he already knows most of the content in it. The case goes down from his case in UA to his illegal act when he was still a preschooler. The fact that the kid still has a place in this school is putting a bad taste in his mouth.

Nezu starts the meeting as he tried to gain the attention of his fellow coworkers.

"Greetings everyone, as you all know, we're here to discuss a case regarding Katsuki Bakugou's placement in UA Hero Course," Nezu said as all of them opened the case in front of them including Aizawa much to his dismay.

"In front of you is a case file regarding the crimes that he's been doing in the last 10 years, and all of the records is there no matter how minor or how long it was. From verbal bullying to a quirk assault that's been kept hidden by the HPSC. But this case is open for you to see to decide his placement in UA."

They all opened the file that was about six inches thick standing in front of them. Other than the teacher that came ten months ago to the Yagi's household who knows about it, they all looked at the case and all of them carefully as they read it. As time goes, they thought about how could someone like him be allowed to enter this school.

"Aizawa, since you're his homeroom teacher I think you should be allowed to speak your opinion first regarding the boy himself since you saw him on a daily basis," Nezu said as he looked at Aizawa.

"There's nothing to talk about Nezu, we all have seen his behavior ever since he took the Quirk Assessment test on the first day. He has shown rash behavior and had a temperamental attitude and that's me putting it mildly. In my personal opinion as his homeroom teacher, I think he should be expelled from this school immediately and be blacklisted to all hero school." Aizawa said which is shocking some of his coworkers with his decision.

"Aizawa, you can't be serious!!" Present Mic interjects with his decision thinking that he's gone mental.

They all know about his famous reputation where he expelled all of the students in his class last year, saying that he had no potential. But somehow, they all think that his reason this time is more personal than professional and that worries some of them.

"I'm serious Mic. The kid hasn't shown any form of guilt at all with his action in fact he kept doing it over and over again. It's better than the kid got thrown out of the school as quickly as possible." Aizawa said in a serious tone.

None of the staff could interject as what he said is entirely true. The kid hasn't shown any signs of change and it's started to irritate them as well. They kept getting reports from the other students complaining about his attitude towards the students, from a series of insults to a small fight between them. And to be honest, it's starting to get toxic for them and the school itself.

"I may not know the kid very well, but I kept getting reports saying that he always insult some of my students when he requested his support gear, saying that they were too slow and couldn't do their job properly. Then he yelled at them telling them that they just fooling around. He's treating my student as if they were his slave." Power Loader said as he rubbed his forehead.