Chapter 49 School Festival Countdown

After they came from the raid, they all headed to the dorm for a much-needed rest. When they finally made their way to the dorm, all four of them are standing in front of the wooden door of their dorm house. They knew that the raid is being broadcast to the social media platform and there was no way for them to not know about it since they already knew in the first place.

They entered the dorm and quickly being greeted by the rest of their classmate asking about their condition. They continued to barrage them with many hugs and questions and thankfully Iida came in telling them to leave them after what they went through. So all four of them headed to their room and took a shower and rest.

And after that, they invited all four of them for dinner together with the entire class since they say that it's been a long time since they have a class dinner together. So they all sat down and eat some curry made by Sato. And after they were done eating, all four of them knew that it was gonna happened and they decided to just tell them the truth of what happened at the raid.

It's night in the UA dorm, and everyone is currently gathered in the living room. After they heard that their friend is participating in a raid, most of them came in shock, especially since some of them come back from the hospital with injuries especially Kirishima who was just coming from the hospital with a bandage wrapping on his head and cast on both of his arms.

Izumi is currently standing near Shoto and Sero as she just told them about what happened in the last 24 hours. From the raid that they did, rescuing the girl from a Yakuza boss, meeting her brother in the underground hideout, and her plan to steal a quirk-erasing bullet, her brother confronted her with the truth of her condition. Everyone is sitting contemplating what happened.

"So the bullet didn't work?" Shoto asked her while holding her hand for support.

"No... even if I shot myself with it, there's no telling what might happen to me," she informed them.

"I can't believe that you stole the bullet, what were you thinking?" Katsumi asked her from across the seat but her tone sounded pretty angry.

"I was scared okay, I probably have about ten years or more to live before I die. I thought those bullets could have saved me from it," she told her.

Katsumi looked at Shoto who was sitting next to her and she saw that her expression is different from the others.

"You knew about it don't you?" Katsumi asked, "That she's planning to take that bullet."

"I've some idea, but I didn't think that she's really gonna do it," Shoto told her.

"And you didn't bother to tell us? I thought we were friends!!" Katsumi shouts feeling left out by her best friend.

"Look I'm not proud of it, but it was her decision, not ours." Shoto defends Izumi's action.

"And as her friends, we have a job to tell her what is right and not," Katsumi said

"And what would you do if I told you guys, you probably gonna keep her at bay and stop her from joining the raid," Shoto told her back.

"Look, it was my fault for not informing you guys okay? Don't put Shoto in the fault here okay?" Izumi said and everyone nodded in understanding.

"Still, why would you think something like that?" Shoka asked.

"Look, it's just out of instinct okay? I didn't think this through." Izumi said feeling irritated being asked the same question over and over by different people.

"No... I meant what makes you think that we would abandon you." Katsumi said towards her as Izumi turned her head towards Katsumi and Shoka's direction.