Chapter 20: How The Mighty Have Fallen

Both Izumi and Shoka were standing in their respective hall, waiting for their names to be called out. The sound of cheers calling out for their name to be called wasn't getting through to Izumi's earshot. She was trying to focus and bring herself to calm down, readying for the next fight.

They are standing there while preparing themself for the upcoming battle. Izumi was standing there by herself while reading herself for what was coming her way. She knows that her relationship with Katsuki is already strained but lashing out his frustration toward others doesn't justify his action at all. So the only thing she could do right now is to make him pay for what he's done to them. She will make him pay for what he did to others that suffered because of him.

She would win this match no matter what.

For Iida

For Ochako

For Momo

But most importantly

For her brother

So she walked from there after Present Mic called out her name, readying herself to face her opponent and win this no matter what. She couldn't allow herself to lose in this match no matter what.

.

.

.

.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE, IT'S TIME FOR WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. THE FINALS OF THIS YEAR'S SPORTS FESTIVAL ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN!!" Present Mic announced to the audience.

"FOR THIS YEAR'S FINAL MATCH, WE DECIDED TO MAKE THIS INTERESTING," Present Mic said. "SINCE THERE ARE ONLY THREE STUDENTS LEFT, WE DECIDED TO MAKE THIS YEARS FINAL MATCH TO BE A BATTLE ROYAL BETWEEN THREE PEOPLE!!!" And the crowds cheer loudly with this revelation knowing that this is gonna be interesting.

"FOR OUR FIRST CONTESTANT, IT'S THE ACE OF CLASS 1A. SHE HAS WON HER MATCH WITH HER STRENGTH, THE EMBODIMENT OF STRENGTH HERSELF. I GIVE YOU IZUMI YAGI!!" She entered the arena and all of them cheered on her name.

"AND FOR OUR NEXT CONTESTANT, SHE HAD WON HER BATTLE GRACEFULLY WITH HER QUIRK AND SKILLS. THE PRINCESS OF DUAL ELEMENT, SHOKA TODOROKI!!" And the crowd goes wild, especially the male that cheers on them the loudest as they are enchanted by her beauty.

"AND FOR OUR LAST CONTESTANT, HE'S A WARRIOR THAT STRIKES HIS OPPONENT WITH HIS EXPLOSIVE STRENGTH AND MIGHT. THE EMBODIMENT OF VICTORY, KATSUKI BAKUGOU." He entered the arena and the crowd was booing at him the moment he stepped into the arena.

He wasn't pleased with this treatment at all as he just gritted his teeth in anger while holding himself not yelling out in frustration after the principal warned that another incident was just like before and he could kiss his career goodbye. So he needs to play nicely in this match as much as he hates it.

All three of them enter the arena while staring intensely at each other. One of them is wanting to win for others' sake. The other is want to win to prove herself in this tournament. While the other wants to win for his ego and his pride.

"You bitches ready to lose?" Katsuki asked both of them.

"You're the one who's gonna lose." Izumi retort back

Shoka just silently stood there while looking at both of them.

"I'll win this match Izumi, and once you see how strong I got, you'll realize that you and I were meant to be together," Katsuki said while smirking at her.

"I'll see that you still haven't realized your mistake. Fine, guess I've to knock some sense into you." Izumi said as she fixed her posture.

Shoka and Katsuki follow suit as they were getting ready to fight. Midnight who was standing between them pay close attention to these three and she could tell that this is gonna be brutal.