Chapter 51 Countdown to Despair

Principal Nezu is sitting at the desk while looking at the phone that's in front of him. He's looking at the phone that his students just handed to him while beginning to think of what to do in this situation.

After the call ended, Momo immediately called the rest of her classmates and told them what happened. They all looked horrified knowing that the school where they is standing could be exploded at any moment. So they decided to take the phone and the card boxes to the principal hoping that he could do something about it.

And after five minutes of running, they finally arrive at the principal office and she explained to him everything about what happened. The first thing he did is to call the rest of the staff while asking for Power Loader and Snipe to check on the device that was placed on the box.

"So, what is it, Snipe?" Nezu asked while looking at him while inspecting the device with Power Loader's help.

"It's a simple explosive device. It's not something powerful or anything, like a firework at best." Snipe explained as he showed the device to Nezu.

The mammal took the device and examine it himself. Based on the size of the device itself, it's about as big as a phone. He might not be a bomb expert, but he was well smart enough to know just how much a device could pack with enough explosion to destroy the school. And by the size of the explosion, it's probably around fifty at most, or maybe more.

"You kids said you found the phone on one of the boxes of our sponsorship?" Nezu asked Momo and Iida who bring it to him.

"The school committee has already distributed the boxes to each class. We just took on the box with our class name on it sir." Iida told the principal about it.

"Did you find anything strange with the box? Any sign that it was being opened before?" Aizawa asked.

"No, not at all sir," Momo answered.

Nezu looked towards the device on the desk as he began to think on what is the intention of Izuku's method. He knew perfectly well that he won't destroy the school just to enact his revenge. Is he began to rush on his agenda? Or is there another motive that he didn't foresee?

Then all of a sudden, the phone began to ring. Everyone in the room began to jump in surprised to see that it was taking calls. Nezu pressed the button to answer it and placed it over his ear.

"Hello," Nezu answered.

"Hello, Uncle Nezu," Izuku replied over the phone.

Nezu snaps his paw in Mic and Power Loader's direction signaling them both to track the call and pinpoint his location while Nezu tried to stall for time and get some information regarding the bomb threat.

"Don't bother trying to trace this back to me. You'll never make it through the encryption." Izuku said back as if he could read his mind without being there.

"Hacking and encryption, you seem pretty smart Izuku," Nezu replied.

"I picked up a few things during my sabbatical hour." he chuckle.

"What do you want? Surely you didn't just call me over to talk to me." Nezu asked with a hint of seriousness in his voice.

Izuku took a moment before replying to his question. Nezu waits on his reply.

"I see that you already got the winds about my bomb threat at your school."

"Of course I've. There's nothing that happened in this school outside of my knowledge."

Izuku chuckled about his commitment how to keep the safety of his students.

"What a great principal you are. Of course, I won't resort to this kind of action if I didn't deem this whole thing necessary. But this little bomb threat is nothing more than my way to invite you to a game."