Chapter 45 Axis of Evil

The two men appeared out of nowhere, a few yards apart in the narrow, moonlit lane. For a second they stood quite still, with both of them raised their hands ready to attack, one grabbing their sidearms and the other raising his hands, and just before they could strike they recognized each other, they stowed their hands beneath their cloaks and started walking briskly in the same direction.

The lane was bordered on the left by wild, low-growing brambles, and on the right by a high, neatly manicured hedge. The men's long cloaks flapped around their ankles as they marched. They turned right, into a wide driveway that led off the lane. Then both of them arrived at an abandoned warehouse near the port.

They entered themself in and saw multiple box crates placed on the inside and saw three individuals sitting on the crate along with someone sitting in the center waiting for the two of them. He seemed unable to prevent himself from glancing upward every minute or so.

"Sergio, Shawn," said a high, clear voice from the end of the building. "You're just in time."

The speaker was seated directly in front of the window, so it was difficult, at first, for the new arrivals to make out more than his silhouette. As they drew nearer, however, his face shows a dark green curly messy hair that was his signature along with his smile.

"So, did it work?" Izuku asked as both Sergio and Shawn pulled their robe down as they both shows themself in the room.

Sergio looked almost the same age as Izuku, only slightly older. He wore a white t-shirt, black vest, gray pants, and a navy blue jacket. His red eyes shine in the dark room, his black hair with a grey-white streak on the right side

Shawn however is much older and the oldest among the group, almost in his late thirties. Shawn is a tall and well-built individual who had his brown hair standard military cut along with a brown leather jacket over a tactical suit of body armor and dark pants.

"The media went public, just like you said they would," Sergio said in a calm voice.

"They have to do that. Considering all the mess that their predecessor has made, they can't afford to have another cover-up." Shawn joined while placing his handgun on the crate and began to clean it.

Near where Izuku sits on the crate, two more individuals are all left sitting and the other is standing. There's Hisoka who's looked laid back among the rest of them looking at the screen of his phone. Akemi is sitting on the crate while reading her book. And Ling who's sitting on the floor meditating.

Ling is completely different from before. Over a red, white lined shirt, he wears a white sleeveless coat with yellow fur trim, and a pair of loose white pants end just above his ankles. He had long black hair with yellow highlights on the side replacing his old green mohawk hair and paired with his large, green eyes.

Akemi had straight long black hair along with the dark brown eye. She wears a dark green shirt with a hood attached to it, a black jacket, and black pants. She seats quietly on the crate while reading not paying attention to the squabbling between the rest of them.

Hisoka stood behind the wall, crossing his arm. He had maroon hair and a crimson eye. He wears a v-neck red shirt along with a black trucker jacket and denim jeans along with brown shoes.

"Well, there's that. I meant you should see out there, they're in total panic." Hisoka joked about the situation, "I meant the police made a statement about your father responsible for that kid's death and that doesn't count along with the public slandering them about it."

He tossed his phone at Sergio and he along with Shawn saw the video on the media discussing the murder of Masato Kimura. They currently swarming the front of the police station in Tokyo as Nezu took a stand behind the podium to discuss the matter. The reporter stood in front of the stage as each of them was armed with a cameraman and microphone.