Chapter 13 Burning Man

After the whole incident in USJ, the student was driven out of the USJ and was questioned in front of the USJ by Detective Tsukauchi and the rest of the police officers. The pros were coming just a few seconds after Shigaraki left and immediately they arrested all of the villains that participated in the raid.

Some of them are trying to escape but they were apprehended by Midnight thanks to her quirk that put almost all the villains to sleep.

Aizawa and Thirteen were brought to the hospital for sustaining an injury as soon as possible so they could begin their recovery immediately.

Meanwhile, inside the USJ, a deflated All Might stood in the middle of the plaza as he looked at the destruction at the plaza. He began to think that All For One might have returned and he has already found a successor.

"Is it possible for him to be alive? No, I crushed his face during our last encounter. I'm pretty sure he was dead. But that villain knows about my weak spot. And the only ones who knew were only selected individuals that I've trusted. So how did he have any information about it?" he thought about his last encounter with Shigaraki

"And when he said about a master, I'm pretty sure that he was mentioning All For One. If that's the case then I need to prepare myself for the upcoming battle that may come in our future, I hope that Izumi is strong enough to face the danger that awaits in the future." he thought while gripping his fist

As he began to head to the exit with a new resolve. He promises himself that he will end this no matter what. To fight against the greater evil in the next future and keep this society safe no matter what.

If only that were true

.

.

.

.

After Tsukauchi had finished interviewing class 1A, he entered the meeting room inside UA. We could see that every staff member was sitting in the room. From Principal Nezu, All Might, Present Mic, Midnight, Cementoss, Snipe, Ectoplasm, Power Loader, Vlad King, and Detective Tsukauchi. They were sitting in a conference room to discuss what happened at USJ.

"So I guess you all already know this but I'm still gonna say it, this afternoon, our school training facility has been compromised and the villain managed to break into our facility and threaten the safety of our students," Nezu explained.

"Has the student been injured or any casualty been reported?" Present Mic asked the principal.

"Thankfully not, however, Shota Aizawa and Thirteen had been brought to the hospital for recovery," Nezu said

"Good, at least the student wasn't harmed," Cementoss said while sighing in relief.

"Now let me give you all a brief summary. Yesterday the USJ facility was attacked by an estimated 100 villains. The organization is called the League of Villains. The members were nothing more but street thugs and a bunch of low-life criminals. But these three pose a threat." Tsukauchi explained as he showed a picture of three individuals on the screen.

"The first one is the mist villain, also known as Kurogiri. His body is purely made from a mist. But he must have a physical body as some of the students manage to pin him down during the raid. Based on the video we receive, we deducted that his quirk is called Warp, it allows him to create warp gates anywhere he wants from what we can see." he points to the picture of the mist villain

"Warping quirk is already rare enough to think that it would fall to the villain's hand. That gives them a mobility advantage." Snipe said while looking at the villain's photograph.