AI written Pipabeth story

(art: velinxi)

So I have writers block so I used an AI generator to write a story. I'll use this to write all the ships in this story. It doesn't make sense, but hey it's funny

Piper Mclean was thinking about Annabeth Chase again. Annabeth was a noble patient with brunette hands and beautiful lips.

Piper walked over to the window and reflected on her safe surroundings. She had always loved beautiful Camp Half-blood with its tough, talented trees. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel delighted.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a noble figure of Annabeth Chase.

Piper gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was an adorable, lovable, Dr.Pepper drinker with tall hands and braided hair lips. Her friends saw her as a quaint, queasy queen. Once, she had even helped a chubby Yankee's cap cross the road.

But not even an adorable person who had once helped a chubby Yankee's cap cross the road, was prepared for what Annabeth had in store today.

The clouds danced like partying kittens, making Piper anxious. Piper grabbed an enchanted knife that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Piper stepped outside and Annabeth came closer, she could see the uptight glint in her eye.

Annabeth gazed with the affection of 2490 friendly old-fashioned owls. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want love."

Piper looked back, even more anxious and still fingering the enchanted knife. "Annabeth, I'm in love with you," she replied.

They looked at each other with surprised feelings, like two dangerous, distinct dogs talking at a very considerate Halloween party, which had indie music playing in the background and two understanding uncles dancing to the beat.

Piper regarded Annabeth's brunette hands and beautiful lips. "I feel the same way!" revealed Piper with a delighted grin.

Annabeth looked happy, her emotions blushing like a breezy, breakable book.

Then Annabeth came inside for a nice drink of Dr.Pepper.