(Prologue Part 1) The Deceived

First Person POV/ The Dark council chambers, Korriban.

I was currently kneeling before my master, "Darth Orion", A pure blood sith who had trained me from the age of six years old. I had came along way from then, I was once a weak individual, now I was in the presence of the council of Dark lords been award for my efforts, only four were present however. I had just come back from my last mission to slay a bunch of Jedi masters on Coruscant, I was successful and have just came back to report their deaths.  My master seemed please with my success once again as he spoke up in a pleased manner.

Darth Orion: (proudly) As you can all see, my student has once again, returned to us with his latest success from killing Jedi...

He says this has he force holds the five Jedi masters lightsabers which I had my droid collect from their bodies, a reminder of my skill, power, and dedication to the Sith cause.

Council member 1: So he has, a spectacular show of strength for such a young talented assassin, you have done well.

Council member 2: Yes, your show of strength has been noticed, even by the emperor himself, he has shown great interest in your power..

I was surprised by the comment of the emperor been interested in me, I only briefly looked up at the council before looking back down grateful for how I was been treated for my skills in combat.

Y/N: Thank you my lords, it has been an great honor to serve the sith and the empire...

Council member 3: We have decided that your have earned a your place among the hall of darths, although your age prevent you from been on the council you will still gain your title.

Darth Orion: Hence forth, You new title will be Darth..... Brighton.

Y/N: (looking at him) Thank you my master, I'm am ever so grateful for this gift...

Council member 2: You are no longer seen has his apprentice young one, you have earned your new title and will be given free roam of our library of knowledge and power

Council member 4: There is also the fact that the Emperor would like to see you in the next few days, he has an proposition for you, though it is unclear to us what he wants.

Y/N: (curiously) Does he wish me to become a hand of his?

Council member 1: That is unknown, a possibility, We can only hope he doesn't harm you in some way, your help as been most awarding to the empire and it's goals.

Council member 3: He is likely to award you, He has never heard of a young darth of your age before, seeing him should be considered a great honor. 

Darth Orion: (speaking up) Actually, I wish to take my former apprentice to see a project of mine, it will only take a day of his time, after that, the emperor will see him. 

Orion patted my shoulder firmly, whatever he wanted to show me was something I hadn't heard of, chance were it's not a farewell gift...

Y/N: (confused) A project, Darth Orion?

Darth Orion: Ah but only the project to I have finally completed after two decades of research, it would be wrong of me to not show you its completed design. 

Council member 2: (mockingly) Have you finally finished that blastfermous goal you have been working on, Orion? 

Darth Orion: (raising his voice, annoyed) Its not blasphemous! it's science! And if any of you had took an interest in it, you'd might actually agree!