The Witches warning...

First Person POV

We had just exited hyperspace over Dathomir, this time, this trip was personnel, not on the Jedi's behalf however, but on my own...this is as good time as any to try and gain favor. Though Daka may be kind to me for our past, the rest along with Ventress and maybe even Mother Talzin might think I'm still a threat, but I need this information, it's the only thing mainly on my mind, I need to know, I need to figure out if I can deal with this threat, an if it's going to kill me or not...

Y/N: HK, take us into the coordinates I provided and stay with the ship,  and be weary of the bald one, she's the worst of them...

HK: I shall take that into consideration master.

I landed the ship directly outside the forest line of the enclave, the last thing I needed was anything hostile clawing up my ship. When I went to left I made sure only to have my lightsabers on me, I left the blade and blaster with the armour  since these witches were quick, and I wasn't going to slow myself down. After leaving the ship I realized the place was gloomy as ever, I could sense the nightsisters in the forest this time around. I sighed as I knew they were already waiting for me.

Y/N: Welp, better go see the nice pale ladies, (loudly) Hopefully they don't try to kill me!

 I started to make my way down the path to the location of the nightsisters, I could hear small whispers from the nearby trees, though everywhere I looked I didn't see anyone, they were good at hiding, and it was likely that very reason why they were so special, they had years to adapt to the outside world, yet they seemed to still be restricted to this planet, 'then again, ventress was trained by Dooku, so something happened here I guess.'  As I got closer to the entrance I heard a figure drop down below me, they were light on their feet, and yet I could sense her presence.

Y/N: (stopping) Ouch, only a few more feet away from the last time I got stopped...(Turning around) You expecting someone, ventress?

I saw Ventress with her lightsabers ready to ignite them, I simply put my hands in the air slowly as she spoke.

Ventress: Give me one good reason why I shouldn't gut you and throw you to a rancor?

Y/N: Mother Talzin and Daka are the most strongest witches in the galaxy, and as much as I hate to say it, I need their help...

???: Deceiver!! 

I turned to the voice as someone let out a war cry as they kicked me in the side of my stomach sending my back, I let out a grunt as I back away from her before I see the same girl from the last time I visited, however she seemed to have grown a lot in the last few months in a lot of areas, like her ch--

Y/N: --Oh shit!

Before I could think about her any further, I had to duck under her swing as she tried to cut my head off, I backed up as Ventress let out a chuckle when I looked for her to help.

Ventress: She seems to like you Brighton...

Y/N: (dodging a swing) Your version of "like" Is very different to mine!

I ended up having to pull out my lightsabers but before I could ignite them Ventress pulled at them with the force causing me to lose my grip on my Red Lightsaber. I grabbed my Purple one  in time and managed to ignite the blade and hold it to Nisha's neck, at first she flinched from how close the blade was, but smirked as an purple plasma arrow hit my left shoulder. I let out a groan as the plasma arrow went through my skin causing it to burn rapidly. I put my right hand over it and begun to heal it as multiple nightsisters revealed themselves all aiming their bows at me, it seemed this was no fair fight, however, I still had one move left, so I deactivated my weapon and lowered it to speak.