The Brighton task force.

Just wanted to say you guys are the best, I know star wars stories are highly visited on this platform but never did I think I'd get over 2k votes, and 51k reads too?

So what's the best way to celebrate this milestone? Well, by saying I'm gonna upload 4 chapters in the next 4 days, here the first for ya!

Third Person POV/ Palpatines office. A week after the trandoshan kidnapping.

Currently, Palpatine was sitting in his chair in his office as he was currently speaking  with Yoda, Mace, Anakin and Obi wan about having Y/N be given a task force for  special missions, the Jedi council had mixed thought due to thinking he use the troops for war crimes or other dangerous deeds, Y/N wasn't with the group due to the secrecy behind it all, Palpatine had just finished his argument on why Y/N should have a team...

Palpatine: I still don't see why Y/N cannot be allowed to lead this task force, he does have an official role as general in the grand army of the republic does he not? 

Mace: That's just it, if he has too much power for one with his abilities, he could easily topple the republic if he decided to, we all know his power out matches many Jedi masters at the temple.

Anakin: That maybe so, but if it came to it, Y/N could be easily overwhelmed, he's not that difficult to deal with...

Anakin said this as the chancellor nodded at him in agreement, Obi-wan however didn't share this enthusiasm. 

Obi wan: If only that was the truth, I have recently learned that his last mission before been frozen was  to kill five Jedi masters, he killed them so quickly that the authorities never had chance to stop his ship leaving with him in it, they only found four bodies too...

Anakin: But surely the Jedi are much stronger now than back then, I mean, it was thousands of years ago, Master...

Yoda: Sadly, not the case this is, if attacked now, kill many he would, keep him as an Ally, we must.

Palpatine: And that is why I think a group of clones behind him on a mission would be the best way to keep him in check, if he was to ever go rouge on us he'd be dealt with on site, the clones are loyal to the republic, not a sith from the old days of the republic.

Mace: That's the issue, most clones treat Jedi generals with such respect that they have shown they're willing to die for some of us, something I think Brighton could take advantage of...

Obi wan: I still think we should give it a test run, allow him one mission with the finest men from the 212th and 501st should be able to prove to us that we can trust him, and for him to trust us back.