Back To Square One

Third Person POV The interceptor.

 While Y/N was taking his beauty sleep and getting the rest he needed, the two girls in the cockpit were making sure all systems were green, the ship itself was fine, Aliiza just wanted some time to speak with Ahsoka, she didn't however know how to start a conversation however, she had been pondering what Y/N and her did in the storage room, something Ahsoka could sense was on her mind...

Aliiza: (awkwardly) Soooo....How have you been?

Ahsoka: (confused) Huh?

Aliiza: Like how are you doing? You, Uh...  you doing good?

Ahsoka: (a little awkwardly) I'm... fine..... thanks....

Aliiza: Ah, Good, that's good, great even!

Ahsoka looked at Aliiza confused as she was smiling wide at her, Ahsoka awkwardly laughs and then looks away, Aliiza then realizes she was coming off a little too much as she shook her head.

Aliiza: You know, Y/N tends to talk about you a lot all good things thankfully.

Ahsoka: He does?

Aliiza: Yep, tells me of all the missions you been on in the last several months, how much fun its been, he talked a lot about the citadel mission and the droid factory.

Ahsoka: Huh, didn't think he would talk about those missions, what does he mention?

Aliiza: Well some times when he gets made he speaks about how he does everything for the Jedi, he even took his anger out on HK once by throwing him into a wall, I know the Jedi killed his parents and everything, but wasn't that literally thousands of years ago?

Ahsoka: I don't think it's just the Jedi, I think its the whole system on how the Jedi work, he doesn't think we have free will, he thinks we rely too much on the senate.

Aliiza: He's did mention the Jedi don't do much without permission, is that because of the war?

Ahsoka: I-I don't know... it could just be them playing the long game, Y/N thinks its the wrong way to win.

Aliiza: Right...

Aliiza was left confused

Aliiza: 'why would Y/N not think the council know how to win a war? They have warriors who can take on droids and some even sith at the same time, yet Y/N thinks they will lose?'

Ahsoka: Y/N May find a way to defeat the sith and bring balance, but that way might go against the Jedi code, he may be told not to go down that route, but knowing him, he will, it might just cause them to fight over it.

Aliiza: Has they been any incident's before?

Ahsoka: Yeah, there has been a few, he almost killed some Jedi, one time he was mediating with Serra and caused her to black out, her master and other Jedi thought he had attacked her, there was almost a fight then from what he told me.

Aliiza: He doesn't back down, he never has, from what HK said, if it wasn't for him and Y/N, you Or Barris would have been left behind...

Ahsoka: (Shocked) What?! Y/N had to make that choice?

Aliiza: Yeah, funny enough he never mentioned who he'd save, said if it wasn't for HK he wouldn't have moved from the spot you were in.

Ahsoka: I never knew that...

Barris then walked into the cockpit, surprisingly them.

Barris: Never knew what?

Ahsoka: (turning to her) Did Y/N ever tell you what happened during the factory to you?