The Citadel

First Person POV

It had been a few days since we had returned from our search, the whole been stabbed with glass and the recovering went rather well. However the Jedi need my expertise on a new mission. I was in a briefing room speaking with Anakin, Obi wan, Plo, Cody, Rex and two Arc troopers about a place called the citadel, apparently it was a separatist prison, and we were going to stealthy get in and out with the prisoners. We had a Holo map displayed showing us the layout of the initial place, it seemed rather protected for a stronghold.

Y/N: This place seems rather dark, even for a separatist fortress...

Obi-wan: That's because it used to be under Republic control.

Plo: Yes, And old prison for dark Jedi, however now turned into a torture chamber for anyone who is unlucky enough to be captured and sent there.

Y/N: I guess getting into it is going be tough.

Plo: (pointing at the map) The citadel is their most isolated and impenetrable detention facility, no on has ever escaped.

Anakin: There's a first time for everything.

Obi wan: Indeed there is, which is why we must succeed the first time, since we might not get a second chance.

Plo: Their security has prevented our probes from obtaining recent reconnaissance, so we have made a crude map of the facility.

Y/N: Isn't this map old? 

Anakin: Yeah, this also means its unreliable, we'll be going in blind for this mission.

Y/N: Great, let just hope we don't get lost in there.

Rex: Beg your pardon generals, but how do we know Master Piell is still alive?

Obi wan: They wouldn't dare kill Master Piell until they have what they need.

Plo: He knows the travel route known as the Nexus Route.

Y/N: The Nexus route? Now I haven't heard that in a while.

Obi wan: You know what it is?

Y/N: It used to be an old smuggling route for a bunch of pirates, of course, no one knew where it was, but if have someone who knows about it, they must of found it by luck, I heard they go into the core worlds of many planets.

Obi wan: They do, that is why they could help in proving out fleets maneuvering skills.

Y/N: But if they do learn about them...

Anakin: Then the enemy could be on our door step by the hour, that's why we need to succeed.

Plo: These lanes could give us a head start in the war, to ever learns about them first, that is all.

The Jedi started to leave as I followed, they seemed to be speaking of a way to avoid the scanners for life forms.

Anakin: I've got a thought about that, something our friend here know lot about.

He said this looking at me with an amused smile for some reason, I raised an eyebrow as I spoke.

Y/N: Huh? Me? What? Skywalker, what are you planing?

Ahsoka then runs up from behind us not letting Anakin finish as she speaks.

Ahsoka: Sorry I was late master, I just heard about the briefing, we're going to save master Piell?

Plo and obi wan turn to Anakin who has stopped all together as he looked at ahsoka.

Plo: You two have much to discuss.