Tribe's relocation.

Third Person POV

The Battle of Dathomir had since ended with the nightsisters retreating along with Y/N and his crew, the attack was not only a massive failure in wiping out the threat of the witches, but the droids only confirmed the loss of one nightsister, that been Old Daka which Dyoss knew himself as he felt the disturbance, Dyoss has burned down the home of the Nightsisters looking for any stranglers, only to find none. He was hoping Talzin would show and try to get revenge, but she never did, Dyoss and Grievous met outside the destroyed fortress and A command droid pulled out a holo device as Dooku appeared.

Dooku: (sternly) Dyoss, Grievous, I don't know what you did, but The Night-sister's plan to kill me was stopped, was you able to deal with Ventress?

Dyoss: No count Dooku, it seems Darth Brighton had made a pact with the witches, he managed to leave, and I believe he may have taken the sisters with him...

Grievous: I have moved the fleet to intercept his ship, he won't get far.

Dooku: Hmm Interesting...let him go General.

Dyoss: What? Why?! We have a damn fleet here!

Dooku: He's not worth dealing with at the moment, his crew already cost you two landing transports and a frigate of ours, I rather not lose more of my fleet, return to Serenno, We must move our effort back to the war at hand.

Dyoss: You do realize in letting Brighton leave, he will use the nightsisters again to turn on you?

Dooku: Young Dyoss, Brighton is under the influence of the Jedi, it is likely he will never use the nightsisters for his own cause. Not only that, I believe Talzin would never leave her old home, she has failed, and now Brighton is in control of the tribe, but I assure you, the Jedi will not allow him to hold the Nightsisters on Coruscant.

Grievous: The fleet could wipe them out my lord, if we act quickly...

Dooku: No Grievous, this fight is over, don't bother wasting resources, besides, did any of you managed to even best Brighton in battle?

Both Grievous and Dyoss remained Silent, answering Dooku's question.

Dooku: (mutters) The fool will be our undoing..

First Person POV

We had managed to jump to lightspeed from Dathomir, the fleet's fighter squadrons were took out by Axle and Judy from our turrets allowing us the time we need to escape, the whole ship and hallways were packed with Nightsisters, around 27 had to leave with us, only Talzin and Daka had been lost to the tribe, I was in the cockpit with Aliiza going over the place I was taking the tribe to.

Y/N: The planet use to belong to the Jedi, but from what I read in the Jedi Library, they gave up on it a few centuries ago and stayed on Coruscant, 

Aliiza: You're sure these Girls can survive on the planet?

Y/N: Yeah, we'll take them to a building I know is still standing, and old trading Hub, it might be abandoned, but I can bring resources to help them rebuild, And give them a ship while we're at it.

Aliiza: But not ours, right?

Y/N: No in my life time, But knowing Ventress, she would want to have free roam of leaving for her own needs.

Aliiza: As long as you know what you're doing...She gives of a weird vibe to me.

Y/N: Well, she tried to kill me and Ahsoka on a few occasions, that might be why.