The Archives

First Person POV

We had managed to avoid detection and were on our way to the Archives location, Aliiza was going to stay on board and pilot the ship while Me, Quinlan and HK would enter the facility, we had to make a fast drop as Aliiza spotted droid fighters closing on us.

Aliiza: Y/N, I'm gonna have to deal with this, you sure this is the right place?

Y/N: I am, Jabba knew the exact location, he wanted a price, he lost out.

Quinlan: Then what are we waiting for? Let's get this footage.

Me and Quinlan leave the cockpit and head over to the ramp area where HK was waiting, I opened the ramp doors, it slowly opened to show we were still flying over the land, 'it's gonna be a rough landing...'

Y/N: (uncertain) Sure you want to do this Jedi? 

Quinlan: (excitedly) Do I? Of course I DO!

With that he jumped out to the ground below, I shook me head as I jumped followed by HK. I managed to roll into the ground and land stood up while HK just landed on the floor still standing with no issue, Quinlan had some dirt on him but he was smiling as he walked up to us, I looked back to see the Interceptor start to leave the area, I hear Quinlan speak as I watched Aliiza fly away.

Quinlan: Never get use to dropping out of a speeding ship.

HK: We must move east from here Master, I am detecting not only multiple hostile approaching our location, there is also a massive structure, I believe it is a hold out for a small militia of pirates.

Y/N: Then we will clear them out, if they don't give us access to the Archives of Aludran they're gonna wish they never took up business here.

I started to walk in it's direction Till Quinlan got in front of me and stopped me.

Quinlan: Whoa there Sith! Can't just go storming into someone's home now can we?

Y/N: It's not their homes, It's Aludran's pathetic place he stored footage of crimes he committed.

Quinlan: And crimes you took part in?

Y/N: (rolling my eyes) I only worked with him to find a Jedi Master I wanted to kill, everything else was his own doing.

Quinlan: So the thing you basically want to find is, "did this guy screw me over and does he have a wider collection"? Tell me I'm wrong?

Y/N: You're... Right... to a certain point.

HK: Master, we must hurry.

Y/N: Right, let's move, if these guys are pirates, I am not taking any risks.

I move around Quinlan and begin the trek to this building we had to find, 'There has to be something here to prove I didn't cause the crash, then I'll kill that senator, I'm sure Aliiza knows someone, or maybe I could make him accidentally "choke" on his food, that could work for such an obese bastard' It seems my thoughts were been read by Quinlan, he came up to me as he spoke.

Quinlan: (sounding smug) Quite the hatred for a senator that exposed you.

Y/N: Damn it, stop trying to read my mind Jedi!

I say as I point my saber at him threateningly, he put his hands up indicating he'd back off.

Quinlan: Just curious, why do you hate him? He's still trying to help his people.

Y/N: I went to Ryloth with my Copilot to visit her family, we found her family in the worst conditions you could imagine, over crowded, illness going around, they had to protect themselves from pirates by the looks of things, and what does The senator go and do?