Rogue Jedi.

(I'm ill again, fml, here's the chapter, next one will be on the 5th next month, enjoy)

Third Person POV Coruscant. 

It was a quiet night on Coruscant, as always speeders flying in directions no one knows where to, however a certain speeder contained Senator Bail Organa, Senator Chuchi, and two Royal guards from Alderaan, Both senator's were supposed to be meeting up with a small committee to discuss a certain topic, that been the topic of how Darth Brighton would serve the republic after most of them filing reports against him, that been from false remarks about sexual comments "presumably" he said to some, other talk about how he promoted the use of terrorism across countless worlds, and the very fact he cannot be trusted, this committee were said to meet at a small hotel in the upper levels, however, Bail and Chuchi would not get there on time...

The speeder they were on had started to malfunction after an engine went lose falling into the depths of coruscant, The pilot only managing to steer the crashing speeder into a small landing pad, the pilot was knocked out from the landing, however our two senators and one guard managed to get out unharmed. 

Bail: (worried) Riyo, are you alright?

Riyo: I'm fine Bail, just shaken up a little... 

Guard: I must get you both to safety, we're too exposed if this was an attack.

Bail: I'll contact the Committee, they'll be able to find us.

Bail pulls out his com link and opens a holo channel to Mon Mothma who answered within seconds.

Mon: Bail? is something the matter? We're all waiting for you and Chuchi to get here...

Bail: Our speeder broke down, we need a medic as well for our pilot.

Mon: Send your coordinates and we'll send someone to pick you up.

Bail: Thank yo--

Bail was cut off as the guard started to make a gargling noise as Bail and Riyo looked at him in fear and confusion, Riyo was about to check on him but he grabbed his neck and fell to the floor, not long after, his neck was snapped causing them both to back away from the guard, a worried Mon Mothma looked on before the Holo disk was cut off as someone force pulled it to their hands, however, they weren't visible to the senators vision.

Riyo: (clearly frightened) Who's there? Show yourself!

Bail: (Getting in front of her) Stand back Riyo...

???: [Looks like I finally caught a large catch....]

The voice was from a woman, Bail looked around to try and spot her but was not visible, Bail yelled out to the woman.

Bail: We don't want any trouble! 

???:[Sadly you don't get to decide, that's for me to choose!]

The two looked at each other worried but before either of them could move a small container hit them both over the head, knocking them out, the invisible aggressor would have a protocol droid pick them both up and taken to her ship, where she would depart from the planet and jump off into light speed...

First Person POV

I woke up to the sudden feeling of dread going up my spine, I felt a cold sweat down my back as I got up from my side of the bed, I looked around my room to notice no change from the last time I woke up, I let out a sigh as I got up and dressed, I didn't put on a cloak or amour for not needing it as I left my room and went to the meeting room where we moved most of the food storage too and got a cold drink of water to try and remain awake, I would go over to the cockpit where I would sit in the center seat and look out to the hanger side, there was little to no people whatsoever, only the odd Jedi and droid workers.