Chapter Fourty Nine

Nathan’s POV

This past week has been the best week of my life…I have never felt so happy before in my life, just knowing that I had such a wonderful woman by my side and she loved me is the best feeling in the world…I continue to stare at Kishi’s sleeping figure…she is freaking beautiful, the most beautiful woman I’ve ever laid my eyes on and believe me when i say I’ve seen a lot of women…

It’s been a week since Kishi had confessed her feelings for me. So far we’ve gone on two dates, Netflix and chilled in the evenings and gotten to know each other better…right now we are seated in the living room with a movie playing on the TV, one of those Korean shit she watches…she persuaded to watch it by the way-it isn’t all bad I guess but it isn’t so great either, I just find it absurd that we have to read and watch the movie at the same time-sounds like a chore to me. Kishi falls asleep soon after we start and I’m stuck here watch her sleeping face not even focusing on the movie at all…the credits finally roll in and I decide to wake her up so she could go rest in her bed…although the normal cliché thing to do is to carry her to her room but I tried it once and believe me that didn’t end well.   

We still haven’t discussed much about sleeping in the same room, I try not to make her uncomfortable by bringing the topic up but I see no reason for the endless wait…she was worried about rushing things in our relationship but seriously what could we probably rush I mean we are already married!!...but still I try to make her comfortable and not discuss about it at all so she doesn’t feel pressurized to do what she doesn’t want to do.

I shrug her awake until her eyes are finally fluttering open…freaking beautiful!!

“the movie?” she asks rubbing her eyes to wipe off the sleep before letting out a stressed yawn frm her mouth. She’s so freaking cute!!!

“you kind of slept off during the movie but it’s already over so lets get you to your room okay?” I say as she just nods and begins to stand the sleep not fully cleared from her eyes cause she slips on nothing and tumbles back on the couch while i try to hold in my laughter as she gives me a glare and stands up again.

“it’s not like you’re drunk, how can you slip on basically nothing” I tease as she just flips me off and walks upstairs to her room. I follow behind and watch her get into her room and throw me a fuck you finger as a good night greeting. 

Sighing I turn to face my rooms door and then sigh again…we should at least share a room right?...i’m not asking for anything else…I try not to think about it and walk into my room closing the door behind me.

KISHI’S POV

I stare in the peep hole long enough to see Nathan stare at my room and back at his for some time before walking into his room his whole expression screaming disappointment. Should I be feeling bad about taking things too slow…so far Nathan hasn’t tried to hasten the process at all…he has been calm and collected but I’ve been watching him…and he doesn’t seem to excited about taking things slow.

Although I am scared of what could happen between us if we just rush into things I think Nathan is right about just going with the flow…let things roll out the way it’s supposed to roll out and then watch where it’s going to take us…

Realizing I’m still standing I move to lay on my bed the sleep already vanished from my eyes…now I don’t feel like sleeping at all!!......let me just close my eyes and pray the sleep will come

**30 minutes later**

Uhhhh, I can’t seem to get sleepy at all…my mind just keeps thinking about Nathan for some weird and unknown reason…I miss him…I miss him?...ehn?....he’s just in the other room…what I’m I now missing? If this is what they call love then that’s just weird but still nice at the same time.