Scary Movie

I was in the middle of watching Annabelle, I couldn't find the remote to change it so I thought I'd give it a chance. I was home alone—probably not the best idea I've had. All of the sudden my phone rang loudly causing me to jump. "Oh good god!" I exclaimed. I picked up my phone from my lap. It was Harry. "Hi beautiful..you alright?" I couldn't tell that I was heavily breathing before I noticed my heart was racing. "Yea, I was watching a movie and I wasn't expecting your call." I said. "Did I scare you? I'm sorry baby." He apologized. "It's okay. I'm glad you called. I'm home and I'm watching Annabelle." I told him. "Alone?!" He asked, Harry knew I hated scary movies. "Mhm" I answered, still shaking. "You want me to come over and protect you?" He asked. "Could you?" I asked. "I'm on my way now..you sit tight darling." He said before hanging up.

I heard a knock on the causing me to jump again. "Jesus!" I slowly walked up to the door. "Harry?" I called out. "It's me darling, let me in." He spoke. I opened the door immediately hugging him. "Aw baby, you're shaking.." He said as he hug me a little tighter. "I thought I'd be able prove that I could make it through a scary movie by myself but I couldn't." I told him. "It's okay love, you don't have to prove anything."