Baby Number 2!

Part 2
Imagine Harry had come home from a long day in the studio writing songs for his new album. He was at a standstill and he was becoming overwhelmed. You were standing in the kitchen cleaning up after dinner when heard the front door open. You could hear him sigh followed by his footsteps behind you. "Hi, baby.." He hummed as he wrapped his arms around you from behind before pressing his lips to your shoulder. "Long day, my love? It's so late." You asked. "Mhm.. were you able to get Campbelle down for the night?" He mumbled as he rested his chin on your shoulder. "I sung her that lullaby you wrote but she got fussy so I played that recording you sent me when you sang it and then she was out." You explained. "I missed you, today.." He whispered. "I missed you too, my love." You whispered.  "I had an idea about some rearranging we could do upstairs." You suggested. "What are you thinking, darling?" He asked. "I was thinking maybe we could move the stuff we stored in that extra bedroom to the basement and then we could maybe convert it into a nursery so Belly doesn't have to share her room." You turned to face him leaning back into the countertop. "What do you mean?" You bit your lip smile at him so happily. And then it clicked, "We're having another baby?" He asked. "We're having another baby!" You smiled wrapping your arms around his neck. He smiled as he wrapped his arms around your waist, kissing you. Pecking your lips over and over again. "Oh I love you," Peck. "I love you," Peck. "I love you." Peck. "So much.." He pressed his forehead against yours. "And this baby.." He placed his hand on your tummy. "It's you, me, Belly, and another baby." He smiled tearfully.