Love Of My Life

You and Harry had mutually broken up weeks ago, but you made a promise to him that you would see him perform at his last residency show. You stood in the VIP section in the lower bowl, watching Harry sing and dance. You loved that he could have fun. But what you didn't know was that on the inside it was kind of killing him because, although it was mutual, he still loved you and you still loved him of course.

Harry never usually got super emotional when singing Love Of My Life, but him knowing it was your favorite song and the fact that it was about you was most likely what hit him. He wrote the song about his home and you.

You could see Harry walking about the stage singing with tears in his eyes. He saw you standing in your section as he walked over to that side of the stage. "Baby, you were the love of my life..ohhh, maybe you don't know it's lost til you find it. It's not what I wanted to leave you behind, don't know where you'll land when you fly. But baby, you were the love of my life.." He sang as the ending piano notes began to play. He blew you a kiss before he mouthed, 'I love you'. You brought your hands to your chest slightly nodding. "I love you too.." You mouthed back, he lightly smiled before walking away before went to go underneath the stage.