The Award Show

Tonight you were attending your first award show as a nominee for Best Female Actress in your lead role for a Romance/Drama film called Perfectly Wrong alongside Harry, your husband who was also up for an award for Best Male Actor for the same film as the leading male.

Harry had won the award for his category for the Best Male Actor, it was the 5th award he's won in his acting career and you couldn't have been more proud of your husband. Florence Pugh was presenting for your category. "Here are the Nominees for Best Female Actress. Hailee Steinfeld: Dickinson, Saoirse Ronan: Little Women, Zendaya: Spider-Man: No Way Home, Y/N Y/L/N: Perfectly Wrong, Amanda Stenburg: The Hate You Give." The audience applauds. H
"And the Emmy for Best Actress goes to.. Y/N Y/L/N! Perfectly Wrong." You almost choke on your champagne as you sat there for a moment in shock. You set the glass back down onto the table as you stood up. Tears had fill your eyes as Harry stood up. He places his hands on your cheeks before you peck his lips He pulled you in for a tight hug. "I'm so proud of you, darling.." He whispers in your ear, his watch gets caught on your zipper and breaks open the dress. Your jaw drops as you felt the breeze against your back. Harry pulls away as you feel someone wrap a silk shawl around your shoulders you turn your head to see Zendaya, "I got you. You're good. You're good!" She says reassuring you.

You begin to make your way to the stage as one of the other attendants helps you up the small staircase. You approach the microphone and accept your award from none other than Florence Pugh. You thank her before addressing the audience.  "Thank you. Wow! Um...well, first I wanted to thank Zendaya for letting me borrow her shawl for the moment since my husband has seemed to have broken my dress. You weren't supposed to do that til later, babe!" You chuckled nervously as everyone laughs along with you. "I think I'm in a state of shock. I don't even know what to say! Um, there's so many people I want to thank. My friends who stood by me, my agent, my fellow cast mates who got me through production of this film. And my amazing husband, who was my right hand man and helped me get to where I am now. Where are you, darling?" I brought up my hand above my eyes to search him in the crowd when I found his hand in the air. You feel yourself beginning to grow emotional. "My world and my muse, the reason I do what I do. I wouldn't be standing here nor would I have been able to get through this process without you, baby. I love you, so so much." He blew you a kisses before you cleared your throat. "Also! My two love bugs at home, Leighton and Lua, my absolute pride and joys. They push me to be the better person and the best mother I could be. But, thank you to the academy and everyone for this award. Thank you, so much!" You exclaimed before walking off stage back towards your seat. Harry greeted you. "I'm so proud of you." He spoke kissing your cheek.