Beautiful

Imagine you're in the bathroom looking yourself up and down in the mirror when Harry happens to walk down the hallway when he stopped in the doorway. "Hey, what's going on in here?" He asks walking into the bathroom, you face him as you're quiet, fiddling with your oversized shirt. "What is it darling?" He asked again. You look back into the mirror and sighing. "I feel ugly.." You said choked up as tears filled your eyes. One fell down your cheek. "Oh baby..no." He said pulling you in for a hug. I pulled away. "You're not ugly, are you kidding me? You are radiant, that smile, your amazing body. You're beautiful!Don't ever say that you're not. Because you are." He says moving a piece of hair out of the frame of your face, placing his hand on your cheek. "You are beautiful okay?" He spoke. You make a face in disbelief. "Wait here, I'll be right back." He says before walking down the hallway. You can hear him rattling through drawers. "What are you doing Harry?" You asked. "One second darling." He said before he came back with some tape and a picture of you when you were 5. "What?" I questioned as he took the tape sticking it to the back of the photo before pressing it to the mirror. He placed his finger on the picture. "Every time you say something bad about yourself. Remember you're saying it to her. Okay?" He said. You were quiet looking down at just look at your fingers. He stood behind you and wrapped his arms around you. "Now look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you're beautiful.." He says. "I am beautiful?" You spoke making a face. "It's not a question love. Say it again. No question at the end." He says. "This is stupid Harry.." You rolled your eyes. "No it's not, just say it." He says, you sighed. "I am beautiful." You repeated. It felt weird saying. "It's a start love, but I want you to look at yourself in the mirror every morning, look at this little girl and tell her she's beautiful. Okay?" He asked. "Okay." You reply. "Good." He says before kissing your cheek. "You're beautiful, never forget it.." He whispers in your ear.