Touch Deprivation

3 months, you hadn't seen or felt Harry's touch in 3 months. It was almost killing you with how touch deprived you were. You missed him holding you and kissing you. You missed his touch. One day it was just really bad where all you needed was Harry to hold your hand or hug you, you couldn't control your emotions.

Harry had called you, he could tell something was off. "What's wrong, baby?" He asked. "I just miss you.." You told him as tears filled your eyes. "Aw honey, I miss you too. I'll be home soon. I promise." He said. "Soon is not soon enough, Harry. It's been 3 months—3 months too long." You pouted. "I know, baby. I have something that should be at the door that arrived today. It should help you feel better. Go grab it." He said, you sighed before you dragged your feet across the floor over to the front door. "It probably won't do anything compared to you." You opened the door to see a man with his back turned before he turned around. "You sure about that?" Harry spoke. You smile as you set your phone onto the door side table before jumping into his arms as he caught you. "Hi, darling.." You could feel his hand up under your shirt softly rubbing your back. It felt nice. You had your Harry back and you felt his touch again. You wrapped your legs around his body as he walked into the apartment. "Feel better now?" He asked. "So much better." You smiled.