Halloween

⚠️ Slight Smut Warning ⚠️

Imagine you had always wanted to do a matching Halloween costume and now that you were dating Harry, you were actually able to do it! You had brewed up a few ideas but most of them seemed a little too basic for you're liking. But then you thought what if Harry dressed as Jack and you're Alice from his movie Don't Worry Darling.

You were in a black and gold 50s styled dress, similar to the one that Florence wore ready to head to a private Halloween Party. You hadn't told Harry which dress you were planning on wearing, you wanted it to be a surprise. You stood in the dining room with a glass of scotch in hand waiting for Harry to come out in his suit. "Are you ready baby?" I asked. "Wow, you look..amazing." He said taking your hand to spin you. You giggled before he pulled you close to him pressing his lips against yours. You handed him the scotch glass, "Does this seem familiar to you?" You ask. "I think so.." He smirked setting down the glass placing his hands on your waist as he leaned you up against the dinner table. "Maybe I should have my dinner before we go?" He smirked as he lightly sat you on the edge of the table. He began to kiss you as you felt him bring his hand to your inner thigh. He felt that you were commando underneath the skirt of the dress. You moaned as he touched your tender skin. "I want it now.." He muttered before you laid back onto the table and he lifted the skirt and brought his lips to your skin as he began to suck on it. Your legs were bent onto his shoulders as his head was between your thighs. He pulled you closer to his face as you continued to moan before you reached your hand down to run your fingers through his hair. And you recreated your own little dining table scene of Don't Worry Darling.