The First Dance

Imagine you and Harry had just started rehearsing some choreography for your first dance. You were standing in the living room. Harry said he wanted to pick a song for you as his wedding present. "So what song did you pick, Harry?" You asked. "One of my favorites, I think you'll like it." Harry turned on the stereo, as You're Still The One by Shania Twain. "Harry.." You breathed. The song you and Harry danced to the night you met, at a mutual friend's wedding. You were sitting alone at a table dateless while everyone was out on the dance floor. Harry had noticed you from across the room earlier that night sitting alone. "Would you like to dance?" He asked. You took the opportunity to say yes before you took his hand and he pulled you out onto the dance floor.

When you heard the song you got chills and your memory flashed back to that very memorable and unforgettable night. You smiled as tears filled your eyes. "Harry.." You breathed. "Remember that first night we met?" He asked. "How could I not?" You spoke. He took your hand before wrapping his arm around your waist taking the lead. He spun you a few times and you practiced some lifts smiling and laughing. After the song ended, you looked up at Harry feeling so much emotion before he placed his hand on your cheek. "You alright, darling?" He asked, you nodded.
"I'm okay. This moment—our first dance.." You spoke. "This is going to be the best night out lives." He began, "I can't wait to marry you.." He smiled. "I can't wait either." You smiled back at him before you kissed him.